Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,747 members, 7,935,224 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:26 AM

Are You Romantic And Active On Bed? You Are Urgently Needed Pls - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You Romantic And Active On Bed? You Are Urgently Needed Pls (609 Views)

I Need A Matured Guy To Hang Out Wit In Lagos And Must Good On Bed / I Need A Pretty,sexy,matured,romantic And Understanding Lady / A Romantic Female 27-55 and active (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Romantic And Active On Bed? You Are Urgently Needed Pls by mikedlove: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2010
hey are you looking for a rich sugar mummy,or you want to connect to a rich young ummarried ladies in anywhere in nigeria then here is a golden opportunity for you. our mission is to provide you a person of your choice. email us at linkupcentre@yahoo. com with your name, the location and the state you are emailing from. our services is 100% guaranteed as alot of sugar mummies and single big ladies have come out bold enough to tell us what they want. this big mamas and big ladies are mainly bankers, travelers, and also CEOS of many companies, they just want a man or a young sugar son who will satisfy their sex orge. they are their to take care of the guys need provided the guy is respecful, neat and keep the affairs DISCREET. Note our service is 100% guaranteed as we make sure you get what you want. the advantage of patronizing us is that at the end of the day you don't like the person we connected to you. we can also connect you to another person. call 017309261 for more inquiries.
Re: Are You Romantic And Active On Bed? You Are Urgently Needed Pls by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2010
Uhmmmmm, something just aint right undecided
Re: Are You Romantic And Active On Bed? You Are Urgently Needed Pls by sistajay(f): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2010
Nairaland P.I.M.P!
Re: Are You Romantic And Active On Bed? You Are Urgently Needed Pls by maedan(f): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2010
And romantic, active guys are supposed to fall for this?? They aren't that stupid.
Re: Are You Romantic And Active On Bed? You Are Urgently Needed Pls by r231(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2010
hmmmm grin cheesy
Re: Are You Romantic And Active On Bed? You Are Urgently Needed Pls by Demdem(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2010
mikedlove:

hey are you looking for a rich sugar mummy,or you want to connect to a rich young ummarried ladies in anywhere in nigeria then here is a golden opportunity for you. our mission is to provide you a person of your choice. email us at linkupcentre@yahoo. com with your name, the location and the state you are emailing from. our services is 100% guaranteed as alot of sugar mummies and single big ladies have come out bold enough to tell us what they want. this big mamas and big ladies are mainly bankers, travelers, and also CEOS of many companies, they just want a man or a young sugar son who will satisfy their intimacy orge. they are their to take care of the guys need provided the guy is respecful, neat and keep the affairs DISCREET. Note our service is 100% guaranteed as we make sure you get what you want. the advantage of patronizing us is that at the end of the day you don't like the person we connected to you. we can also connect you to another person. call 017309261 for more inquiries.

Funny u know
Re: Are You Romantic And Active On Bed? You Are Urgently Needed Pls by davbrown: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2010
Conect me with a matured welbuilt lady you can reach me at sunnyzico@yahoo.com I am waiting. smiley
Re: Are You Romantic And Active On Bed? You Are Urgently Needed Pls by demolabol: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2010
hook nme me up with 1 dis my email free2gist2@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Romantic And Active On Bed? You Are Urgently Needed Pls by prince4pro(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2010
My 9ja pple this guy na real thief,i send am email,d idiot d request 4 6000 b4 he hooks u up.if u pay d money in his act my guz ur name go b sory cry

(1) (Reply)

Only For Matured Ladies / Love / A Fullfledge Young Man Living In P/h Needs A Woman For A Mature Relationship,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.