Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,935 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary (15507 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Cuts A Sexy Figure In Yellow Outfit / Stephanie Linus Stuns In Yellow Outfit For Movie Screening In Ghana / Toke Makinwa Steps Out Without Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by bamix95(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2017
Mtcheeew nawa oo
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2017
Luckygurl:

cry cry
He has joined them too

The Good Book said...speak the truth, for the truth shall set you free.

But e be like say you know me. And i don't. Introductions are in order at this point i think
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by reality17(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2017
midehi2:
She too like to dey open bwest

Watin u expect? She dey find customer.. Try make u dey open ur bwest within two weeks and see if we no go come chop ur wedding semo
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by ignis: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2017
See her flat boobs....
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by wakes: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2017
wow!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by NigelCundy: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2017
The heroes have fallen
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Nigerian girl breast must sag..Why
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2017
I just realised something, whenever there's a picture of an undeniably beautiful woman (mostly celebs), there's always some guys on nairaland ready to insult her and call her all the names they can. It's plain bitterness cos I can assure you the same guys would jump at a chance to be with her. They insult them because they know they are too far out of their reach. Pele o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by joystickextendr: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2017
Looking good smiley

meanwhile guys check out my profile
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2017
trustyshoess:
I just realised something, whenever there's a picture of an undeniably beautiful woman (mostly celebs), there's always some guys on nairaland ready to insult her and call her all the names they can. It's plain bitterness cos I can assure you the same guys would jump at a chance to be with her. They insult them because they know they are too far out of their reach. Pele o
Doesn't change the fact that her Olympus has fallen tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by Luckygurl(f): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:

The Good Book said...speak the truth, for the truth shall set you free.

But e be like say you know me. And i don't. Introductions are in order at this point i think

grin grin grin

There's no truth in there jare..

Everyone familiar with the bare female boobs anatomy that hasn't undergone wear and tear or any enhancement job knows that boobs shape is normal especially from the angle it was taken tongue tongue

I've seen a few of your posts with lots of sense in it. Just that smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by 4rty(f): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2017
Her complexion did not bring out the beauty of that gown.....what am I saying? I mean yellow colour don't look awesome on extremely fair ladies. I rest my case here.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2017
Luckygurl:

grin grin grin

There's no truth in there jare..

Everyone familiar with the bare female boobs anatomy that hasn't undergone wear and tear or any enhancement job knows that boobs shape is normal especially from the angle it was taken tongue tongue

I've seen a few of your posts with lots of sense in it. Just that smiley

Okay. Now i know how you know me. It all depends on the thread. I flow according to the content. A sensible post deserves a sensible comment. Any other less important post brings out my playful, jocular side. That's all. wink
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2017
U guys should stop complaining
It's her boobs not urz. All u guys ever do is complain.. how'bout u all go mind your business or die on her matter undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by Luckygurl(f): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:

Okay. Now i know how you know me. It all depends on the thread. I flow according to the content. A sensible post deserves a sensible comment. Any other less important post brings out my playful, jocular side. That's all. wink

Lol!!
I get...
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2017
Luckygurl:

Lol!!
I get...

So That comment was you playing around?

Yeah
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by martineverest(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2017
did she swim inside vegetable oil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by columbus007(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2017
This babe go sabi moan grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by Venica(f): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2017
the bobby and d dress are the only original things i see in that pic. every other things are fake

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by AHCB: 11:10am On Oct 09, 2017
Rokia2:
The glow though. kiss
You came back. Lol. But why did you deactivate your old moniker?
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
beautiful,toke baby peperenpe peperenpe! sugar sugar,honey honey kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by Johnpsite: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Olympus has fallen chai
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
shocked

Queen of the bleaching divas!

She looks cursed in that outfit.
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
trustyshoess:
Lool u get it,dey insult them while using d pictures to masturbate in their room grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by lloyds(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
I don't know who is the master of bleaching between Michael Jackson and this lady.

Looks like a doll.
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by lloyds(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
4rty:
Her complexion did not bring out the beauty of that gown.....what am I saying? I mean yellow colour don't look awesome on extremely fair ladies. I rest my case here.

Her complexion is not yellow originally as you can see. It was changed.
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by iamkingzlee(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
I honestly do wonder how dem ladies put this on without the fear of the dress falling off. What then holds the boobs firm to the cloth
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by franklyneo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Afrok:
future

hahahaha...bro u no get joy oohh lolz
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by Meek3445(f): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
No More Beef? Peter & Paul Okoye Spotted Partying Together In Lagos Club (Video)
If you ever thought singing brothers, Peter and Paul Okoye were only playing a game with their recent brouhaha on social media, well you just might be right about that. After a successful mini tour in the United States of America, Peter Okoye aka Mr P returned to Nigeria over the weekend to make a special appearance at Club Crave’s opening night in Lagos. Surprisingly, Paul aka Rudeboy was also present at the event. According to a video circulating online, all seems to be well and good as the brothers were seen in arms turning up at the venue together. The short video suggests that the P-Square rift might have been a publicity stunt.
Watch the video and share your thoughts below.
www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/no-more-beef-peter-paul-okoye-spotted.html?m=1
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Yellow Outfit For Elite 10th Anniversary by chillychill(f): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
medolab90:
[/color] Her boobs and the Nigerian currency have one thing in common .........[color=#990000]
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie: Any woman that disrespects father of her child does not know God / I Was Molested At 19 By A Future Reverend Father - Afrocandy / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.