Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,068 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) (6440 Views)

Kanye West’s Wife Bianca Censori Wears Dress WITHOUT Underwear To Dinner / South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt / Tiwa Savage : I Wore Underwear To AFRIMA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by dably: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2017
Okuneye Idiris aka Bobrisky took to Instagram to deny that his butt and hips are fake by showing off his hips with a large bath towel draped across his shoulder.

See more photos below..

http://www.gistmore.com/bobrisky-poses-no-underwear-deny-reports-hips-fake-photos

Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by dably: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by Nne5: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2017
Bobrisky you need deliverance.

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2017
I don't know why they give this fool attention, it's what the lunatic feeds on angry

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by olamil34(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2017
protect ur yansh, cause his coming for u.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by BoyHuncho(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2017
Disgusting piece of shìt

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by moshood521: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2017
dis guy na ware sha........

dem supos dan arrest am na.....

nah gay dis dea do.......
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by Codes151(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2017
This dude need a beating reset cuz if u arrest this one, mean say u dey encourage am!! He need a beating reset or a flogging format!!

I recommend cele church

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by Ebimor96: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2017
grin
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by Neymar1095(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2017
This Guy Hot pass some girls

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by burner44(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2017
Neymar1095:
U be gay why u talk dis word for your mouth
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2017
Neymar1095:
Am no gay but what you typed there is the fuccking truth

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by blessedvisky(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2017
SuperSuave:
I don't know why they give this fool attention, it's what the lunatic feeds on angry
Exactly!!!! If you don't have any talent in naija and you want to be a celeb, just do Weird and annoying stuff regularly And post it regularly for 1 yr.
Watch as how bloggers, social media and Nairaland makes you a celeb.
Very annoying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by powerfulengine(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2017
make we see now...shey Na rifle him get abi ....
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by BoyHuncho(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2017
Neymar1095:
Nigga are u fùcking gay undecided angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by johnkey: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2017
everyone is free to live the life they want why must people judge other people sick of this country smh
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2017
Nne5:
Bobrisky you need deliverance.

No, Nne, she does not. You the holy ones are those that need deliverance.

You all want to be Soldiers and Judges for God, because you want to force them to make heaven. You all must know that your belief is yours to keep and you just must learn to tolerate others and respect their beliefs and choice of destiny.

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by muller101(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2017
Bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by alan056: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2017
That picture is fucking fake and I can prove it!
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2017
see as e wan break em back
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by Dollarship(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
I feel like forking her him I don't even know maybe is him or her
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by ignis: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Why can't this man be released to the crowd in ajegunle for factory beating reset

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by lordraiden(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jesus, no word can express this level of madness, na a follow nîggã do himself like that
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by twentyk(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Anyhow na hin sabi,atleast him get money.... Do whatever you like son.... Make God judge us all....

Only God can judge me
2pac
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by Meek3445(f): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Autopsy And Toxicology Report Revealed, See Reason Behind Tagbo's death
The autopsy and toxicology report of Davido’s late friend, Tagbo Umeike, revealed that Alcohol was a substantial factor in the 35-year-old’s autopsy report. According to CBS Lagos, Tagbo was also found to have alcohol and drugs in his system capable of better easing him into the early stages of hypothermia, later leading to his death.
See the report below;
http://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/autopsy-and-tagbo-death-report-revealed.html?m=1
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
WTF? Dudes on here are saying, he's hot this, he's sexy that angry angry Very typical.

I won't be surprised if y'all start hollering at himgrin grin
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by stillondmatter: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
It is quite unfortunate having animals like this among humans
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by nevachange(f): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
WHen dollar was 160, all this was not happening oh

Watch me slay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xauz0_RbZw
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by dreamworld: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Why are u all behaving like nigerians,
Primitive people,
Re: Bobrisky Poses With No Underwear To Deny Reports Hips Are Fake (photos) by zekanem(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
Looking for a steady way to make money (not quick money tho). You are at the right place now. It's NAIJA TAXI

​WHAT IS NAIJA TAXI?​
A company that deals with transportation of people from place to place upon placement of order (I guess you know UBER right?). It's a lot cheaper than UBER because they operate at a flat rate

​SO HOW DO I MAKE MONEY FROM NAIJA TAXI?​
It's very easy, create an account with them and post an ad to your Facebook just to advertise their company. For every ad you post on your Facebook, you make #500. You can make a minimum of #15,000 in a month or even more.

​IS REGISTRATION FREE?​
NO, otherwise it would be abused. Registration is 5k per month; but there is option for 24hr free trial just to test run how the system works, after which you pay.

​THIS SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM​
I thought so too until i gave it a try, now am enjoying it big. It's just like saying UBER is a SCAM. The company is registered with the government and is currently operating in Lagos, Abeokuta, kwara state etc. So it's not a ponzi scheme neither is it scam. ITS REAL. people are currently making it in the system.
They also have a ​CAC​. A statement of law made to establish their credibility that also makes the company liable to be sued or suspended if they prove not to be accountable.

​DO I NEED REFERRALS​
Not particularly, it is not compulsory.You do not need referrals to make your money, but for every referral you get, you are given a bonus of #1000

​CAN I GROW IN THE BUSINESS​
Yes, you can work your way from becoming and affiliate member to becoming a senior manager where you will be giving a taxi on your name and thus you will be making 50k per month. This is MIND BLOWING, right?

​How it works:​

​1​ An active facebook account which should be six months old or more.

​2​ You open account with Naija Taxi via:
http:///mx6xeT

​3​ Log into your account and share an advert that'll be placed on your dashboard to facebook wall. Every advert you share to your facebook wall earns you ₦500. So think about it. In two days, you earn 1,000 and in four days, you earn 2,000. Just like that.

​4​ When your money is up to 5, 000 you can request for withdrawal which is every Thursday. The money is paid directly into your Bank Account.

​5​ What's more? You earn an extra 1,000 when you introduce a new member. This stuff is new and real.

​6​ Think about it this way: You sign up wit 5k. Share adverts from your Naija Taxi account to your facebook wall and earn 500 per advert. 500 × 30 = 15,000. So this is what you earn from just sharing adverts using your facebook Account.

​7​ For details on how to register, Call or (WhatsApp) Chat me up on 07087636045

​BANK TRANSFER-2100512429, UBA, NINEJA TAXI SERVICES. That is the account details for payment of 5k. After payment, I will give you the pin​

​After payment Send your full names And screenshot of the debit alert send to you from your bank And I will send your pin immediately​

​Naija Taxi by Naija for Naija. This one na our own o... Make we support am

NB: ​This is more like an holiday job. You're marketing for a company and they pay you for it. Only you don't have to leave your house while doing it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Killed Bisi Komolafe? / Writer Yetunde Oduwole Puts Her Massive Boobs On Display #ON ELECTION DAY / Karen Igho, Big Brother Africa Winner Is Engaged!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.