Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,089 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Old Aguata Union Backs Obiano's Re-election!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Aguata Union Backs Obiano's Re-election!!!!!! (304 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata / Bizarre Video: Old Aguata Youths Hush Down Soludo, Ezeife, Others / Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Old Aguata Union Backs Obiano's Re-election!!!!!! by batho2017: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Our working Governor Willie Obiano got a boost at the weekend when Old Aguata Union reaffirmed it's earlier endorsement of his second term bid. The union at a stakeholders meeting chaired by the first civilian governor of the state, Dr Chukwuemeka Ezife said the reelection of Piano Was The surest way to have rotation of governorship seat amongst the three zones implemented. Anambra south can't wait for the next 8years. APGA but nke Anyi
ISTAND with OBIANO
He performed very creditably in all sectors of governance
Nke bu Ezi Okwu
Re: Old Aguata Union Backs Obiano's Re-election!!!!!! by IgwePeace: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2017
OBIANO for Nov 2017. One good turn deserves another. I stand with my Governor, I stand with APGA!!!

(1) (Reply)

‘buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria’ -world Bank / Resident Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria’- World Bank President, / Relentlessly Marketing Oyo State To The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.