Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,133 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Got An Admission To Study At The University Of Sheffield - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Got An Admission To Study At The University Of Sheffield (1412 Views)

University Of Sheffield Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got An Admission To Study At The University Of Sheffield by tirex(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2010
After waiting five years for an admission into a Nigerian university and all to no avail,now i already have an admission at the university of sheffield's foundation school,but the fee is 10,125 pounds,where do i get that kind of money,eventually i'll be given an admission after finishing the foundation school,where do i get all the money for four years,GUYS PLS HELP,where can i source for funds?
Re: I Got An Admission To Study At The University Of Sheffield by brookline: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2010
Hi tirex, thats sounds pretty expensive.i can get you a school for 5,000 pounds and you'll still gain admission into year one after foundation. are you in the sciences or business or arts? there are partial scholarship for science students in the degree programme. e-mail me on ucasapplicationassist@gmail.com
Re: I Got An Admission To Study At The University Of Sheffield by justwise(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2010
brookline:

Hi tirex, thats sounds pretty expensive.i can get you a school for 5,000 pounds and you'll still gain admission into year one after foundation. are you in the sciences or business or arts? there are partial scholarship for science students in the degree programme. e-mail me on ucasapplicationassist@gmail.com

Which school is that? Partial scholarship is given to students who paid FULL school fees. Tell us the name of the school here cos i don't believe you.
Re: I Got An Admission To Study At The University Of Sheffield by justwise(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2010
tirex:

After waiting five years for an admission into a Nigerian university and all to no avail,now i already have an admission at the university of sheffield's foundation school,but the fee is 10,125 pounds,where do i get that kind of money,eventually i'll be given an admission after finishing the foundation school,where do i get all the money for four years,GUYS PLS HELP,where can i source for funds?

That is alot of money for a foundation course, you can do Msc with that figure. How much do you have? You can do foundation course in college here then do degree IF you can afford it.
Re: I Got An Admission To Study At The University Of Sheffield by brookline: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2010
justwise, this is not meant for you to believe. it is reality on ground.

Foundation course at hull college is £5,000(this is a one year programme). then degree course at university of hull is between £9,500 and £10,500. For science students, £2,000 scholarship is given. i actually asked if tirex is a science or non science. so i can see any problem here. go to the uni/college websites and find out. moreso, a good foundation college in nigeria will range between 1 - 1.5million.
Re: I Got An Admission To Study At The University Of Sheffield by justwise(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2010
brookline:

justwise, this is not meant for you to believe. it is reality on ground.

Foundation course at hull college is £5,000(this is a one year programme). then degree course at university of hull is between £9,500 and £10,500. For science students, £2,000 scholarship is given. i actually asked if tirex is a science or non science. so i can see any problem here. go to the uni/college websites and find out. moreso, a good foundation college in nigeria will range between 1 - 1.5million.

I'm glad you named the college, he can log on there and find out for himself.

Which foundation college in Nigeria will cost you £4000 to £7000?

(1) (Reply)

Cut Off Mark For Various Courses In Nigeria Universities 2010 / Is Mtnf Scholarship Really Out? / Uniben Post Ume Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.