Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,379 members, 7,913,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:45 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (70400 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by prudentcy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2010
d'banj is a very sharp dude,d'u think he will marry dat village pot 4 villagers spit? he has an end in view genny is just a means to dat end.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Thoyeh: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2010
Wt a combination of infidelity! I can't believe this. But I'm optimistic dt it will work.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2010
Only that? wat about the anambra senator she dated?the mans second wife almost had her head for lunch,why did you think she ran off to ghana?

Shes just a useless biatch,seriously

Na wa o

DBanj surely can do better than this after one, Atiku, anambra senator aristo chic.

Genevieve for where? DBanj shine your eyes. You deserve better than this
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chiogo(f): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2010
You people are jokers.

Were the senator rumors ever really confirmed? Genevieve def. has more class than D'banj, what with all his kokolette rubbish? puhlease.

If he was a female, he'd be a baby mama too and I'm not talking one child. The guy is just razz, ahh don't get me started grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2010
Were the senator rumors ever really confirmed?

I guess your looking for video tape, (i wouldnt like to see that sight)

I beg Gene is like "passing the buck"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by H2O2: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2010
omar22:

lmaoooooooo "J-Lo"?

Lol@videotape. I guess it's typical denial. kind of like the whole tiger woods saga unfolded. people will argue to th death until it strikes them on the head.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chiogo(f): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2010
omar22:

Evidence or hush. Even this 'romance' hasn't been confirmed, just D'banj yapping away.

And if promiscuity is the issue, D'banj is also promiscuous. Oh, I forgot - a man can be promiscuous and be celebrated but not a woman. tsk tsk.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by H2O2: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2010
This guy D'banj really fall my hand.

Why Genviv? ah ahn
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2010
Evidence or hush. Even this 'romance' hasn't been confirmed, just D'banj yapping away.

Well Gene could come out and deny it,

Dbanj !!!!! he could have dated a proper babe like Alesha Dixon or aproper celeb he could walk down the red carpet with, but no he went for ON GBONO FELI FELI,

Gene is like a used Visa Card, dey don swipe so tey, you have to manually tap the numbers in
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by dayokanu(m): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2010
Chiogo,

what evidence? You mean like Genevieve give a press release that she dated Atiku who has 3 wives or a senator who is married?

What worse thing can a girl do than date married men?

Promiscuity is not on the same level as dating married men.

What did she hope to gain from those men? Probably money which makes her a wh.ore

You people are jokers.

Were the senator rumors ever really confirmed? Genevieve def. has more class than D'banj, what with all his kokolette rubbish? puhlease.

WHat class exactly? By sleeping with married men all over is that what you call class? or being a teenage baby momma whose baby daddy cant be traced?

If he was a female, he'd be a baby mama too and I'm not talking one child. The guy is just razz, ahh don't get me started

Come on!! Do all females turn baby mommas? Ini Edo, Omotola, and other Nollywood stars did they turn baby mommas?

DBanj too coulda become a baby daddy like tuface but he isnt which shows he is wayyyy more responsible that Gene.

Abeg Dbanj no fall my hand. You too much for that Genevieve "Article" abubakar
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ebonyz: 1:23am On Mar 14, 2010
Genny did dated atiku. na today? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@jenny
i am calm, whats up with this "calm down" thing. im perfectly fine.
that's not even what i was getting at. if i really was "causing myself a heart attack my sticking up for genny" i would have been fighting half the people, this whole thread.
the only problem i had with him is that he keeps saying she did this for a publicity stunt when she isn't even the one here blabbing and "Bragging" about how she is dating so and so.
maybe he is the one bragging, no? 
and don't even compare me with naliakar cause I'm not on his level. i don't go around making silly threads and saying how she should run for political office.

He wouldnt even be saying it if genny did not give him the go-ahead, so? undecided

And from the beginnning you've been against the posters insulting her or calling her a slut

You dont need to open up a thread like naliakar but you most definitely wanna fight invisible e-faces for her

michelin89:

For all I know, Gene has never made her private life a topic of the papers so all this one wey una dey talk na hearsay.

As for me, this news na proper pure water. . .cheap talk.

say what you know, in 2006 vanguard news paper, she made the fact that she will prefer it if young men instead of old married men approached her,in 2008 she was in switzerland practically asking and begging for a husband in the papers, when the papers got to naija wetin happen? she use atiku connection block am, make i hear word abegiiii, alot of us sabi this people well well, na today
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2010
chiogo:

You people are jokers.

If he was a female, he'd be a baby mama too and I'm not talking one child. The guy is just razz, ahh don't get me started grin

No you are a joke,how old are you? why do kids just type away without even weighing their reply? like someone said what were expecting? for genny to hold a press conference like tiger woods, and tell us how shes slept with atiku, a senator and the ghanian president? seriously are you for real? undecided infact the more i type the more i remember her lovers,that gurl has always been a slut, is she the only one that has the itchy thighs, for heavens sake, iniedo, omotola, ebube, tonto etal were once her age , why arent they baby mammas, genny doesnt even know the father of her 13 yr old child, so what does that make her? A lady with class?

Seriously you are the joke here

omar22:

Well Gene could come out and deny it,

Dbanj !!!!! he could have dated a proper babe like Alesha Dixon or aproper celeb he could walk down the red carpet with, but no he went for ON GBONO FELI FELI,

Gene is like a used Visa Card, dey don swipe so tey, you have to manually tap the numbers in

Ok this is funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by shilling(f): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2010
It's funny how D'Banj goes blabbing about how he's hooked up with Genevieve, and Genevieve gets the blame for using this as a publicity stunt . . . seriously?!!

Genevieve + Atiku . . . unconfirmed. People who're waiting for her to to talk about this, look around you, how many celebs do you see quelling all the rumours published about them in the tabloids.

It's now time for us to move on, Genevieve dating D'Banj or not . . . who cares, so long as they're happy.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by H2O2: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2010
jennykadry:

No you are a joke,how old are you? why do kids just type away without even weighing their reply? like someone said what were expecting? for genny to hold a press conference like tiger woods, and tell us how shes slept with atiku, a senator and the ghanian president? seriously are you for real? undecided infact the more i type the more i remember her lovers,that gurl has always been a slut, is she the only one that has the itchy thighs, for heavens sake, iniedo, omotola, ebube, tonto etal were once her age , why arent they baby mammas, genny doesnt even know the father of her 13 yr old child, so what does that make her? A lady with class?

Seriously you are the joke here

Ok this is funny cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ebonyz: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2010
One of these days some people are going to burst a vein over genny
Genny isnt a SAINT, genny-stans. so get over it people. tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Ifygurl: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2010
chiogo:

You people are jokers.

Abi ohh.
Which kind prove they have? Nothing, Nada.
Isn't it the same way people spread rumors that Tonto Dike was sleeping with Van vicker, which we later found na lie.
Another rumor came out that Ini Edo was sleepng with a Married man, which later she came out and said it's a lie.
Another rumor came out that mercy Johnson is sleeping with a married man, and she recently just came after all this years of speculation and said it was a lie.
All Nigerians do is start rumor with no prove.
Draging and destroying people's image
Abeg, provide prove where they saw Genny sleeping with Atiku. Even where they saw Genny just eating with Atiku. And i'll believe them
Her only offense is getting pregnant at a young age.
And this new Anambra Governor one. This one i know for sure it's a lie.  I'm from Anambra, if the governor was sleeping or have slept with genny or anyother celeb, trust me the entire Anambra state and the entire Anambra diaspora will know about it.
They gossip wayyyyyyyyy too much over there.
Alot of the People, including my cousin actually know who is the governor's side girlfriend/hussy right now. .

@ OP
Genevive. I never thought i'll never lose respect for genny but it happened.
Dbanj of all people.
Tufiakwa, Genny. Dbanj. Ewwww.
I like Dbanj, he's okay but really. Genevive you are a beautiful, classy woman and you went and settle with Dbanj? Abi, na crazy dey worry you?
Chei. I've lost all respect for Genevive.
How low can someone stoop.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Ifygurl: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2010
jennykadry:

say what you know, in 2006 vanguard news paper, she made the fact that she will prefer it if young men instead of old married men approached her,in 2008 she was in switzerland practically asking and begging for a husband in the papers, when the papers got to naija wetin happen? she use atiku connection block am, make i hear word abegiiii, alot of us sabi this people well well, na today

Can you show us all this newspaper and articles you keep claiming?
You are the kind of person that starts rumor just because you do not like someone.
Reminds me of a high school kids.
The girl do not even like talking about how much she make, who her firends are in the industry, her own child and her own family yet you want us to believe that she actually talked about her love life till the point she actually started begging.
Begging for wetin?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chiogo(f): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2010
dayokanu:

Chiogo,

what evidence? You mean like Genevieve give a press release that she dated Atiku who has 3 wives or a senator who is married?

What worse thing can a girl do than date married men?

Promiscuity is not on the same level as dating married men.

What did she hope to gain from those men? Probably money which makes her a wh.ore

You people are jokers.

WHat class exactly? By sleeping with married men all over is that what you call class? or being a teenage baby momma whose baby daddy cant be traced?

Come on!! Do all females turn baby mommas? Ini Edo, Omotola, and other Nollywood stars did they turn baby mommas?

DBanj too coulda become a baby daddy like tuface but he isnt which shows he is wayyyy more responsible that Gene.

Abeg Dbanj no fall my hand. You too much for that Genevieve "Article" abubakar
So, having a baby makes her a slut? It just makes her careless/naive. Many teenagers have s[i]e[/i]x with their boyfriends who claim to love them when the going is good. Everyone knows in Nigeria, boys run away from such responsibilities so easily compared to America. There are no laws for dead-beat fathers, they just do as they please. So, Ini and co didn't have babies, that makes them saints?

I don't care how y'all prove it - press conference oo, public announcement oo. I need proof, naija people sabi gossip - I know that much.

As for you jennykadry, I don't even have your time. I know you don't like Genevieve and even though I like her, I don't even watch her movies. In order words, I really don't care that much about this issue before you go giving yourself a heart attack. Aren't you the one who got married at 18 or something? Please!! So, if you had gotten pregnant by accident before the marriage, you woulda been a slut, right? tsk tsk.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2010
i highly doubt genny gave dbanj any go ahead

thats just the way monkeys like him behave

running unnecesary mouth

they said they tried to keep it quiet

so why didnt he keep quiet??

whole thing stinks of publicity stunt

wont be suprised if genny cones out and says its not tru

dbanj was only joking!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ifyalways(f): 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2010
. . . .Timaya,his Empress Njama,his numerous interviews and 'Iyawo mi' track comes to my mind. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ifyalways(f): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2010
Its intresting to read how much of Genes private life some folks here are claiming they know.  undecided and who even told who Gene does not know the father of her daughter?whos even calling who a LovePeddler?the priviledge of internet sha. The amt of hate spme of us type here,wonder how wicked and jealous some folks can be in real life.The story might be true or made up,but the way and manner some folks are just spewingevil and hate . . .just cos a lady is reported to be dating someone.Which of u slanderers held the condom when Gene was sleeping ard or it was mere hearsay and speculations,which of u have slept with her  Tufiakwa!,ndi mmadu  na obi ojoo and ufu.Its her life at the end of the day.Back toTopic,If its real,i wish them both the very best.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chic2pimp(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2010
ebonyz:

One of these days some people are going to burst a vein over genny
Genny isnt a SAINT, genny-stans. so get over it people. tongue
For Real? shocked shocked shocked grin
Genny-Stans on NL, No kidding shocked shocked grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by londoner: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2010
Wow, Nigerian Newspapers and gossip, Lol. A few papers started some rumours about Gen and you just believed it like that. They did it to sell their papers because at the time she was the top Nollywood actress. All that crap about her running away to Ghana because od affairs with Nigerian senatorsd etc is such crap, that was when she was working in her CD, it was done in Ghana even the video was shot there.

Seriously, I dont believe this story one bit, now we all know of Dbanj we have seen him in interviews, now take a look at the "supposed" interview, does it even sound like the  D'banj?  Does it even sound like the way Dbanj even speaks and relates in interviews? Come on people we cant be this gullible, lol
This sounds like  someone churning out  false rumours as they always do.

It was not too long ago the same media said she was marrying as Ghanaian, and how about the one where she was reported to be fighting a fellow actress over a man, its all lies people.

Has anyone seen the "fall in love" video, I didn't know there was one out. Is Gen in the video?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2010
Ifygurl:

Can you show us all this newspaper and articles you keep claiming?
You are the kind of person that starts rumor just because you do not like someone.
Reminds me of a high school kids.
The girl do not even like talking about how much she make, who her firends are in the industry, her own child and her own family yet you want us to believe that she actually talked about her love life till the point she actually started begging.
Begging for wetin?

Take a deep breathe, grin you lot will die of heart attack cos of genny, shes a slut, take it or leave it, una go follow genny enter grave? .come and meet me make i show you the article, you are the type the person that will e-fight pple for genny because u love her die, genny is not paying you to talk her for her to sheesh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmm! i JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THIS TURNS OUT TO BECOME.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2010
chiogo:

So, having a baby makes her a slut? It just makes her careless/naive. Many teenagers have s[i]e[/i]x with their boyfriends who claim to love them when the going is good. Everyone knows in Nigeria, boys run away from such responsibilities so easily compared to America. There are no laws for dead-beat fathers, they just do as they please. So, Ini and co didn't have babies, that makes them saints?

I don't care how y'all prove it - press conference oo, public announcement oo. I need proof, naija people sabi gossip - I know that much.

As for you jennykadry, I don't even have your time. I know you don't like Genevieve and even though I like her, I don't even watch her movies. In order words, I really don't care that much about this issue before you go giving yourself a heart attack. Aren't you the one who got married at 18 or something? Please!! So, if you had gotten pregnant by accident before the marriage, you woulda been a slut, right? tsk tsk.

your thinking faculty is zero and you level of understanding is nothing to write home about, did you read your post? why do girls blame men for their stupidity? so if a man tells you he loves you,it is a gateway to sex "cos he said he loves me"

was omotola not about married at that age? why didnt she spread her legs for every tom manliness n harry she came across? genny is just dumb and yes that makes her a LovePeddler

Mind you darling i wasnt married @ 18 , i'd rather get married @ 18 than bring shame n disgrace to my family with one unfortunate belle @ 17, shes a LovePeddler, hit your head on the table

And yes you will die of a high blood pressure if you dont drop this, how much is genny paying you? hope you dont have an unwanted child yourself?

sure the same way we all need a press conference from yaradua, telling us exactly how damaged his kidneys are?   Grow up my friend
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by londoner: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2010
Lol, all these people calling Gen a slut are so funny. Is it  the fact that she was sexually active in her teens and it  resulted in pregnancy that she is a slut? Do you know how many girls in Nigeria are sexually active at that age, ?? They are doing the same deed.

Please the holier than thou attitudes are  just a sharade, others are just terminating their pregnancies thats all.

@jennykadry, how do you know Omotola didn't spread her legs for every tom manliness and harry before she was married or even during? The absense of a child is not evidence of being pure or clean.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chiogo(f): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2010
londoner:

@jennykadry, how do you know Omotola didn't spread her legs for every tom manliness and harry before she was married or even during? The absense of a child is not evidence of being pure or clean.
Seriously, never knew it was possible for anyone to be that dumb. Ah, I keep learning that age isn't wisdom. Like, I don't see the correlation between not having a baby and not being a slut. I believe sluts are the the ones who are less likely to have babies even 'cause they're so used to what they do, they're not as careless as naive girls and even if they do get pregnant, they know how and where to terminate it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ajah1(f): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2010
Well ! Well ! Well ! I personally felt disappointed wit dis gist. Genny dat D'banj? I wish dem all da best if dis gist is true, lol, All d best D'genny.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2010
kaiiii my frend just said the funniest thing!!

dbanj has made hi intentions for genny very clear

'no long tin'

kaiii!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by mreds: 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2010
After the Bed, Divorce, God help dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) / Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) / Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.