Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,859 members, 7,976,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:30 PM

Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (45754 Views)

Pastor John Ogbonna Dies While ‘Praying, Fasting On Abuja Mountain’ / Prophetess Wields Gun While Praying In Tongues In Church (Video) / The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by Deo1986(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Ah. Topnotch flattery. Don't mind me, that was a sweet compliment. Thanks bro.
I complimented you and you are being sacarstic about it, guessing no one has ever praised you for a job welldone.
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by Daeylar(f): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
It's funny and pathetic at the same time, so I don't know what I would have done. grin

They would probably throw me out of the church grin grin
I would be laughing so hard, just the name of the programme along with the pictures is cracking me up, grin how would I survive in the church?, grin grin
How can you carry a big pot on your head, grin throw it down, grin grin and sit on the broken pieces all in the name of prayer? grin grin
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Deo1986:
I complimented you and you are being sacarstic about it, guessing no one has ever praised you for a job welldone.
Lol. Pardon my manners. I actually appreciate you. Thanks. smiley
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Edu3Again:
Na so dem dey deceive Christians.

Jesus has already made an open show of principalities & powers!

Colossians 2:15
And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
orie kpe jo
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

They would probably throw me out of the church grin grin
I would be laughing so hard, just the name of the programme along with the pictures is cracking me up, grin how would I survive in the church?, grin grin
How can you carry a big pot on your head, grin throw it down, grin grin and sit on the broken pieces all in the name of prayer? grin grin

Hahaha. I might not be able to laugh cos I also feel PITY. grin
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by chillychill(f): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
They were acting drama Ni jare it cant be real
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by TourismMan(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
morikee:
Like if You agree Pastors are turning jokers Share otherwise

I dey tell you. Pastors are more like comic relievers now. Lol.
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by Daeylar(f): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Hahaha. I might not be able to laugh cos I also feel PITY. grin

Lol, that's nice,, I would have been on my way to the ground in laughter grin
Someone said it may be a drama, I think that may be true. They do act plays like this once in a while
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, that's nice,, I would have been on my way to the ground in laughter grin
Someone said it may be a drama, I think that may be true. They do act plays like this once in a while
Oh. It had better be. grin
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by kaystick86(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
as a pastor in nigeria, you need to show your skills. its not easy to pray for hungry church members
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by guccitype(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
The things of God is always foolish to people. Jesus used his saliva and mixed it with sand to heal the blind. I guess some people in his days equally wondered if he was a prophet. Thank God he is not a man that can lie. Continue with your doubt.
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by FOLLEY20(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Now, what is the significance of this?
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by transient123(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
watchwoman:
some Nigerian Pastors will never cease to Amaze me

Not easy to be a business conman.
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by Topgainer: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
guccitype:
The things of God is always foolish to people . Jesus used his saliva and mixed it with sand to heal the blind. I guess some people in his days equally wondered if he was a prophet. Thank God he is not a man that can lie. Continue with your doubt.
So that Charlatan with clay pot on his head is doing the things of God? Nobody is doubting that the impostor and talknado gangster is a Prophet who is capable of many tricks. The things of God being always foolish is a near perfect excuse for sorcerers a.k.a Prophets while engaging in questionable acts.
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by kenoz(m): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Comedian pastors
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by damoceile: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Instead of placing the pot on his head, why dem no kukuma break the pot for him head male deliverance complete
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by Rhea(f): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
WotzupNG:
The pictures below show a Pastor praying fervently while a big calabash is placed on his head which was later cracked and destroyed with the Pastor sitting on it.

The pictures were shared on the Facebook page of Rehoboth Bible Church Int’l.

https://www.wotzup.ng/calabash-pastor-praying-fervently/

Nigerian pastors grin cheesy
Forever trying to outdoor each other
Just when you think they have exhausted the reserves of their stupidity, another one raises the bar grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by Encyclopedia1: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hiding behind God, using fetish powers. Fools
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by greatman247(m): 6:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Drama king, Bollywood's pastor.
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by newoffer: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Burna boy is waiting to break ur head
Re: Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2017
Christianity is indeed a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja / ‘There Is War’ - Paul Enenche Condemns Killings Of Christians In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.