Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,263 members, 7,974,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:29 PM

Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) (15191 Views)

Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) / "Fulani Must Go": Delta Women Block Sapele-Warri Express Road Protesting (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
They should just hope in one nigerian and keep shouting one nigeria! And sai baba! And everything will be just fine! grin their crops might even grow back.

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by autonomous22: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gud news for buhari
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by fatymore(f): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
T
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by chmez: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
NO NOISE PLEASE,YOU SAID YOU PREFER ONE NIGERIA AND NOT BIAFRA SO GO AHEAD AND ENJOY YOUR PERPETUAL SLAVERY.MORE WILL HAPPEN

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by Omeokachie: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Petty crime
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by GavelSlam: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
maestrojohn:

So it is true that u guys are slaves. I doubted it.

Provide proof.
Not everyone is a dummy.
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by Habyz(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Kingbet:
Only self-determination can stop this because

Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by Dollabiz: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by Chimixwright(m): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
everything get some day all this Fulani headsmen n their sponsors will reap the fruit of their evil deed shikenah
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by Chimixwright(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
everything get time some day all this Fulani headsmen n their sponsors will reap the fruit of their evil deed shikenah
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by potent5(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
What are your men doing about it?
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by muller101(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Okowa will be smiling like a drunk rat.
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by Dedetwo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Please do, by all means possible, get guns to defend yourselves. This useless shenanigans cannot do you any good. Any crime committed by the so-called Fulani herdsmen was orchestrated by the powers in northern region of Nigeria.
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
oladeebo:

I can confidently say that the issue of fulani herdsmen attack were politically motivated, there were noise here and there, but at this age of information why it hard to have pictures of the farm destructed or the attack on the people.
why no photo or video evidences?
just noise always
why?
]one problem with Nigerians is that we tend to vehemently disapprove claims made by others irrespective of whether we have fact or not.My dear their is noting political about this issue.I served as a corps member in Ebonyi state and I experience firsthand the massive destruction caused by the cows of this so called fulanis herdsmen.The villagers revolted and seized about 2 of their cows unfortunately the herdsmen involved the police before the case was settled.I was once like you; thinking all this where politically motivated but thank God i experienced it.
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by Luciferdevil(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
SpComedy:
But according to mynd44 tsetse fly is biting them and their cows............. It also seem like it's not raining in the North................ RUBBISH
That guy is the most stupid Mod I have ever come across.

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by kento619: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
oladeebo:

I can confidently say that the issue of fulani herdsmen attack were politically motivated, there were noise here and there, but at this age of information why it hard to have pictures of the farm destructed or the attack on the people.
just noise always
why?

You should be on a Nokia torchligh phone.

1 Like

Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by donnie(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good.
Just like in my home town where the men were dragging their feet as some of them either own cattle or collected bribes.
The women decided to take up the matter lest they die of hunger due to the destruction of their farms.

The went to their settlements and open nyash for them grin

My hometown is now herdsmen free cheesy
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by oladeebo: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
kento619:

You should be on a Nokia torchligh phone.
that searchlight your hide-out
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
oladeebo:

just noise always
why?
Why is becos the local farmers cannot not afford to buy android phones. Thank God you can see them in the pictures.
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by oladeebo: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
CioAngels:
Why is becos the local farmers cannot not afford to buy android phones. Thank God you can see them in the pictures.
but were the farmer farming in the planet mass? that their farm cannot be reach by those who have android phones, and what is the functions of journalist?
Why olu falae farm didn't have coverage for years of attack on hat farm.
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by oladeebo: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
CioAngels:
but were the farmer farming in the planet mass? that their farm cannot be reach by those who have android phones, and what is the functions of journalist?
Why olu falae farm didn't have coverage for years of attack on that farm?
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
My people, going to police station is waste of time, as i heard, there is instruction from the top that police must not touch them, police will only laugh at you and ask you to go home. I would have said you should go to Asaba but your have sold Deltans to the fulanis to get position. He tell you to let peace be after they raped, maim and killed, that is the type of governors we have aside governor Fayose of Ekiti who is fighting for his people to an extent. But heard you people/women are very powerful, so, this is the time to show it if you people want to survive. You have no governor with your interest at heart. Curse them to save your lives. They will kill you and they will complain and say they have right to destroy your produce. You should stop going to the station becos they will only laugh at you.
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by Cirj: 12:27am On Oct 10, 2017
These delta women risk proscription
Re: Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics) by Ojiofor: 12:53am On Oct 10, 2017
abbeyty:
where are their men? why can't they just chase these evil people away from their land forever

Fulani herdsmen terrorist don kill the men finish..which men remain to fight back?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Benue Community, Kill 11 Residents, Injure Scores / Nigerian Migrants Stranded In Libya Will Be Brought Back Home - Buhari Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.