Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) (10629 Views)

BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / Averting Another Olusosun Saga / Monkey Pox Outbreak: Important Things You Should Know About Monkeypox (2) (3) (4)

Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2017

In this video Dr Modupe Akinyinka speaks on the wide spreading epidemic disease

Dr Modupe Akinyinka is a consultant, community health with LASUTH

Suspected cases of monkeypox have been reported in Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW…

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/monkeypox-disease-averting-another-epidemic-nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frPW3O6dx7w

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
I must keep eating my monkey stew.
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by jacyhelen(f): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
OMO WHICH NETWORK U DEY USE SELF?
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by boardmem(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by Jonjerrie(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
k
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by NotNairalandi(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
May Allah save Nigeria!

Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by 1zynnvn(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Monkey wetin, when we have not finished talking about baru, kachikwu,26billion, and buharia abi jibril etc Lets this one not distract us abeg.

Issues are just rising steady demanding attention.

Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by tym92(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
k
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by sod09(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
why will normal people feed on monkeys and bats
all these illiterates sef angry angry

Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by nNEOo(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
who eats monkeys n bats
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by jeeqaa7(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Like for first door
Share for second door

Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by RapportNaija(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2017

Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by DanielsParker(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
okay.

Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by stano2(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
People feed on crocodile, monkey, bat, mongoose(read dat on nairaland), now animals have fortified themselves with anyhow virus. Apart from animals Like antelope, squirrel Late grandpa used to bring from wild the i find others strange to feed on.
Although i like snake meat like lala.... grin grin
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by stano2(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
xxx384:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
Don't you ever get tired of this scam.. try something else

Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by PASCALSILVA(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
1zynnvn:
Monkey wetin, when we have not finished talking about baru, kachikwu,26billion, and buharia abi jibril etc Lets this one not distract us abeg.

Issues are just rising steady demanding attention.
....MY BROTHER eh .... Small time nw ..nah snake pox

Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by Ezyp(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
I bet this monkeypox is a biological weapon
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by 1Rebel: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
You is just the beginning.
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Baba God please save us all from plaques and diseases that are rampaging in the world
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by KxngKrypt(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tell that to one mod here that can eat anything... I nor mention names o!
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Thank God it did not start from the populated states.

Monkey pox that has no cure and said to go on its own is getting near epidemic.

If monkey pox can hit us this bad, we need to up our health sector.
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by agarawu23(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hian

Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Like for left door
Share for right door
Enter the first door at night. No sun, no human barbecue.

Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by Dollabiz: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Really
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by jude33084(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Like for left door
Share for right door

He must wait till night fall and use the first door lols grin
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by EponOjuku: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Okay

Only Lagos State has the pre-arranged capacity to handle emergencies like this.

I remember when ebola broke out, the NMA Chairman and the Lagos Health Commr did a marvelous job while the cowardly Minister of Health was running away.

Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by Bullhari007(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
monkey tail on my mind grin grin grin
Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by Conner44: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
I hope this news is fake oh

Re: Monkeypox: Averting Another Epidemic In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Like for first door
Share for second door
when the sun goes down he can take door no1

Monkey Pox: Traveller From Nigeria To The US Tests Positive, CDC On Alert / See Three (3) Methods On How To Locally Cure Apollo (conjunctivitis) In Nigeria. / World Water Day 2019: Things To Know About Water Globally