Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,741 members, 7,941,799 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position (3398 Views)

20 Inventions Falsely Credited To The Muslim World / Advice For The Muslim Sisters Before You Say I Do / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by muhsin(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2010
I had no intention to browse today, let alone visiting discussion fora/forums for I kind of “divorce” these sites because of some reasons personal. But scanning here and there through newspapers, discussion fora/forums and the likes I came to sign in and compose this short but hopefully precise reply.

How everybody rants over that killing of Berons alleged to Fulanis is unceasingly surprising. Although inhuman but it’s obviously a reprisal. Can’t we remember what was done to non-combatant and defenceless people—women and children as well at Kuru in January? Nothing is yet to be done. Then why now? Why all the brouhaha; for instance E.U, U.S, France, etc all talk. Other national, state and local media and individuals are still talking.

Hmm. Let’s be fair and just and use our God-given commonsense. Lets “gauge” something here: are the lives of those killed (at Kuru and stuff in wells and pit latrines) not lives? Why was virtually everyone mum? And why is everyone talking? What is the difference between the two groups of people?

Life is no better than life.

Muslims are not cowards; and at the same time not terrorists. But the impulse that can drive someone to revenge a pain inflicted to him by another is something inert. Everyone knows that. Thus I can justifiably say the recent action was more called for than the first one. Both inhuman and condemnable and reprehensible.

Muhsin
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
muhsin:

How everybody rants over that killing of Berons alleged to Fulanis is unceasingly surprising. Although inhuman but it’s obviously a reprisal.

You nauseate me . . . you are the very embodiment of evil. I would not wish to personally know you.

1. I cannot believe you would so easily GLOSS OVER the murder of over 500 women (some pregnant) and children all because it is "obviously a reprisal".

2. It was NOT a reprisal . . . NO FULANIS were involved in the earlier riot (as corroborated by Gov. Jonah Jang) . . . so who were the fulani demons who over-ran this last 3 villages?
Reprisals over what? Was it those little kids and their mothers who were at FAULT for the last riot?

Thou demon . . . when the jews decided to attack Gaza AFTER 8 YEARS of constant rocket attacks . . . why didnt you realise it was simply a "reprisal"?

muhsin:

Can’t we remember what was done to non-combatant and defenceless people—women and children as well at Kuru in January? Nothing is yet to be done. Then why now? Why all the brouhaha; for instance E.U, U.S, France, etc all talk. Other national, state and local media and individuals are still talking.

So because everyone kept "mum" earlier (A BLATANT LIE!) we shld keep mum now that muslims have killed christians?

muhsin:

Hmm. Let’s be fair and just and use our God-given commonsense. Lets “gauge” something here: are the lives of those killed (at Kuru and stuff in wells and pit latrines) not lives? Why was virtually everyone mum? And why is everyone talking? What is the difference between the two groups of people?

Everyone was NOT mum (again you perpetuate the TRUTH that muslims are such pernicious liars). See for example this forum alone . . .

Genocide Reported In Kuru Village Of Jos
Rejoinder To Human Rights Report On Jos
Jos Crisis Again
Pictures From Jos Crises
Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba

There was NOT ONE thread regarding this crisis on the islamic threads and you say everyone kept mum?

From outside media . . .

Horror of Nigeria clashes uncovered

Did you demonic liar just say everyone kept "mum"?

muhsin:

Life is no better than life.

Which is why we didnt hear from you when jews were being attacked right? Which is why we are enduring painful silence from the muslims in relation to this present crisis and having to sit thru reading the virulent, satanic and unfeeling nonsense from the few of you who manage to lift your heads out of the pit of hell?

muhsin:

Muslims are not cowards; and at the same time not terrorists. But the impulse that can drive someone to revenge a pain inflicted to him by another is something inert. Everyone knows that. Thus I can justifiably say the recent action was more called for than the first one. Both inhuman and condemnable and reprehensible.

Amazing . . . just freaking amazing. I'm totally lost for words that a human can "justify" the killing of over 500 women and children. It is the reason i have no sympathy for you unfeeling spawns of satan when you started screeching about the "disproportionate" killing of women and children in Gaza. It seems you dont really care for them except they are muslim.

My dear muhsin, we would truly appreciate it if non-humans like you stopped posting on a site meant for humans. I am sure there is a place for animals like you.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by mrmayor(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
I try to avoid Islam and Muslims because you can't have a decent conversion about their faith, believes,pratices lack of faith without resulting to threats. I can't believe all muslims here are making excuses for the genocide of over 500 people! How many times have muslims killed in northern Nigeria. Cartoon, Miss World mass murders were all Repriasals for Insults to muhammed and koran!. angry angry

What exactly is wrong with Islam? angry angry. Why are you so violent? angry. after every bomb, mass murder, honour killing, genocide, Sudan, Darfur, Western Sahara you justify it by claiming the victims caused it, na wetin angry angry.

Must you kill? angry angry na wetin?
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by muhsin(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
davidylan:

You nauseate me . . . you are the very embodiment of evil. I would not wish to personally know you.

1. I cannot believe you would so easily GLOSS OVER the murder of over 500 women (some pregnant) and children all because it is "obviously a reprisal".

2. It was NOT a reprisal . . . NO FULANIS were involved in the earlier riot (as corroborated by Gov. Jonah Jang) . . . so who were the fulani demons who over-ran this last 3 villages?
Reprisals over what? Was it those little kids and their mothers who were at FAULT for the last riot?

Thou demon . . . when the jews decided to attack Gaza AFTER 8 YEARS of constant rocket attacks . . . why didnt you realise it was simply a "reprisal"?

So because everyone kept "mum" earlier (A BLATANT LIE!) we shld keep mum now that muslims have killed christians?

Everyone was NOT mum (again you perpetuate the TRUTH that muslims are such pernicious liars). See for example this forum alone . . .

Genocide Reported In Kuru Village Of Jos
Rejoinder To Human Rights Report On Jos
Jos Crisis Again
Pictures From Jos Crises
Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba

There was NOT ONE thread regarding this crisis on the islamic threads and you say everyone kept mum?

From outside media . . .

Horror of Nigeria clashes uncovered

Did you demonic liar just say everyone kept "mum"?

Which is why we didnt hear from you when jews were being attacked right? Which is why we are enduring painful silence from the muslims in relation to this present crisis and having to sit thru reading the virulent, satanic and unfeeling nonsense from the few of you who manage to lift your heads out of the pit of hell?

Amazing . . . just freaking amazing. I'm totally lost for words that a human can "justify" the killing of over 500 women and children. It is the reason i have no sympathy for you unfeeling spawns of satan when you started screeching about the "disproportionate" killing of women and children in Gaza. It seems you dont really care for them except they are muslim.

My dear muhsin, we would truly appreciate it if non-humans like you stopped posting on a site meant for humans. I am sure there is a place for animals like you.

I wish I had ample time to categorically buttress your baseless reply, dude. But I'll quickly do it anyhow:

1- You are too unabashed to lying. It’s even becoming a forte to you

2- Many psychological research can and will rightly prove that as more of vengeance than anything as already pin-pointed by many, some Pastors included.

3- I do not make any effort to justify those killings. Rather I mentioned it's called for, that’s what is called vicious cycle, if you don't know.

4- Whatever you got to say it won't deceive anybody; everybody knows that that recent killing was unnecessarily and astonishingly hyped because Berons--Christians, have media's both national and international loyalty. While Muslims lack that.

5- Keep up the insult. It's in the teaching of your parents and religion--Christianity precepts. Everyone knows that fact. While it’s not in a true Muslim character.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Aishabee(f): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
Well when i decided to browse thru Nairaland today i wasn't particularly surprised at all the stuff seen hia ( Bashing of islam & all dat) i wud have been so surprised if i didn't see it on Nairaland,

I have reiterated this to whoever cares to listen:

Jos Crisis is caused by ethnic & political interest by some political gladiators and is just so unfortunate that poverty,ignorance lack of Education & many more has been the manipulative tool used by this people.

May God save us in Nigeria, lipsrsealed
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by muhsin(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
^^^ Amin
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
Aishabee:

Well when i decided to browse thru Nairaland today i wasn't particularly surprised at all the stuff seen hia ( Bashing of islam & all dat) i[b] wud have been so surprised if i didn't see it on Nairalan[/b]d,

Jos Crisis is caused by ethnic & political interest by some political gladiators and is just so unfortunate that poverty,ignorance lack of Education & many more has been the manipulative tool used by this people.

May God save us in Nigeria, lipsrsealed

U know islam is a religion that breeds terrorism
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
Aishabee:

Well when i decided to browse thru Nairaland today i wasn't particularly surprised at all the stuff seen hia ( Bashing of islam & all dat) i wud have been so surprised if i didn't see it on Nairaland,

Jos Crisis is caused by ethnic & political interest by some political gladiators and  is just so unfortunate that poverty,ignorance  lack of Education & many more has been the manipulative tool used by this people.

May God save us in Nigeria,  lipsrsealed

Its funny . . . but where are these "political gladiators" in the south? Why is it that they ALWAYS kill christians or igbos in the north? Hmmm something smells fishy here.

What God really needs to save us from is the shackles of the north. I cant imagine what it would have been like if the southwest had gone with Biafra 40yrs ago.

Ojukwu was right, we are paying for that indifference today . . . lumped in the same nation with horrible, nauseating animals with no brains.

muhsin:

I wish I had ample time to categorically buttress your baseless reply, dude. But I'll quickly do it anyhow:

1- [size=14pt]You are too unabashed to lying.[/size] It’s even becoming a forte to you

2- Many psychological research can and will rightly prove that as more of vengeance than anything as already pin-pointed by many, some Pastors included.

3- I do not make any effort to justify those killings. Rather I mentioned it's called for, that’s what is called vicious cycle, if you don't know.

4- Whatever you got to say it won't deceive anybody; everybody knows that that recent killing was unnecessarily and astonishingly hyped because Berons--Christians, have media's both national and international loyalty. While Muslims lack that.

5- Keep up the insult. It's in the teaching of your parents and religion--Christianity precepts. Everyone knows that fact. While it’s not in a true Muslim character.

1. No where do you try to refute the "lies" as you falsely allege.

2. Learn to write in proper english.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by mrmayor(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
Aishabee:

Jos Crisis is caused by ethnic & political interest by some political gladiators and  is just so unfortunate that poverty,ignorance  lack of Education & many more has been the manipulative tool used by this people.

May God save us in Nigeria,  lipsrsealed

This tired murderous excuse from Jeruselem,Bagdad,kabul, darfur? What the Mohammed are you yapping about? angry angry What glue are you sniffing angry

For once admit you guys are just violent? You blame everything on everyone but your blood seeking Allah sad sad. The world is sick and tired of your rubbish.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
lol mrmayor . . . the way they talk you'd think ONLY MUSLIMS are poor and illiterate. the indians, parts of China and large parts of Southern Nigeria are equally poor and illiterate. We dont see images of dead pregnant women every 2 months.

The average muslim knows the truth deep down . . . that they are followers of a cult that needs blood sacrifice.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by muhsin(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
davidylan:

2. Learn to write in proper english.

If above was truly the case how did you come to this conclusion:

1. No where do you try to refute the "lies" as you falsely allege.

Fool yourself, man; not Muhsin. You just got little or nothing to say thats why you are trying to run. grin

Truth is ONE.

BTW, I just remember your sordid and infamous response to the alleged Boko-Haram people killed recently, which was critisized by even your Christian folks aboard NL. But because you are too shameless you come up here whining this and that. Wallahi I am even short of words to aptly describe your deceit and shamelessness.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
muhsin:

BTW, I just remember your sordid and infamous response to the alleged Boko-Haram people killed recently, which was critisized by even your Christian folks aboard NL. But because you are too shameless you come up here whining this and that. Wallahi I am even short of words to aptly describe your deceit and shamelessness.

Oh so killing 5-6 Boko Haram members is "sordid" but killing 500 defenceless pregnant women and kids is all nothing but "reprisals"?

lol even those who were "against" my comment that day are today speechless, i wont be surprised if they've had a change of heart. Like the jews have finally found out, there is no negotiating with animals from hell who kill on behalf of a bloodthirsty fiend arrogantly labelled a "god".
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by muhsin(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2010
^^^ Sounds so lame. grin
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by mrmayor(m): 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2010
Boko Haram was a reprisal attack for quality western education angry angry by your murderous jihadist in Brono, when those arrested were killed in cold blood, it was all over youtube, nairaland and even Christian sites where it was rightly condemned. Now you claim its the lack of western education ( Lack of Boko Haram is the reason why 500 souls were killed in Jos) Na wetin sef, angry angry

BTW, no Ijaw or Ibo army officer would dare kill a muslim in broad daylight in Allah's heartland. Go figure
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2010
Illiteracy is only Islam? How come Illiterate Xtians, Buddhist, Sango worshippers, Hindu dont kill other religions.

Why is it that most religious crisis in the world have Moslems involved?
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by ayinba1(f): 1:00am On Mar 12, 2010
Will some of you who claim to be christians just SHUT UP or log out for one sec? How can you be just shameless liars? And drama queans? These tragedies are sad and unjustifiable but blaming Muslims and Islam, that is just the height of absurdity.

When the first events happened, some of you were happy, now the reprisal attacks happen, you cry to the high heavens. You don't care about the people dying, either because "they are northerners" or "they are not your relatives". Because if you have an atom of sympathy in you, you will use that thing in your skull which I hope (fervently so) is a BRAIN, to profer humane solutions to the ongoing crisis.

Continue to call the Fulanis/Hausas/Muslims any names you care to, they have shown to be way more organized than you. You want us to get our own country? You go find another place to settle if you refuse to live in peace and harmony with us. Know this though, every Muslim will defend himself (herself) if you choose to attack.

Keep that at the back of your mind. It is a natural human instinct.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Aishabee(f): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2010
I wud have bin so surprised if pple like Davidylan had said otherwise and the odas who responded to my comment,

I ve said it the few times i make comment hia religion or any oda opinion expressed are yours ( personal opinion), For me i know i cant go to the north and make a difference but i will make one within my environment with my little Voice i have decided to be an agent of peace.

Muslims are killing christians and vice versa etc we are all inciting violence indirectly if we don't know.If we all sit down hia and continue dis way there will always be a reprisal attack and is that the way forward?, NO. Rather than going around spreading the news of killing why don't we use same energy to educate on the need for Tolerance and force our leaders to be accountable ( Jos Crisis is ethnic & political tussle using religion as a manipulative tool)

I SINCERELY SYMPATHIZE WITH PPLE OF PLATEAU STATE AND DISASSOCIATE MY SELF AS A MUSLIM FROM THIS BARBABRIC ACT becos Islam tells me to live in peace with my neighbor ( which cut across all religion). lipsrsealed
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2010
ayinba1:

Will some of you who claim to be christians just SHUT UP or log out for one sec? How can you be just shameless liars? And drama queans? These tragedies are sad and unjustifiable but blaming Muslims and Islam, that is just the height of absurdity.

When the first events happened, some of you were happy, now the reprisal attacks happen, you cry to the high heavens. You don't care about the people dying, either because "they are northerners" or "they are not your relatives". Because if you have an atom of sympathy in you, you will use that thing in your skull which I hope (fervently so) is a BRAIN, to profer humane solutions to the ongoing crisis.

Continue to call the Fulanis/Hausas/Muslims any names you care to, they have shown to be way more organized than you. You want us to get our own country? You go find another place to settle if you refuse to live in peace and harmony with us. Know this though, every Muslim will defend himself (herself) if you choose to attack.

No it is the truth. You can lie all you want.  grin Every 10 yr old can tell you islam is a terror the world over.

Besides i laugh when i read all the senseless threats from muslims telling us they will "defend" themselves . . . from who? No one is attacking you . . .

I cant wait for the day Israel begins its bombing campaign over your demonic brothers in Iran.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2010

Political, reprisal, self defence and all would have been plausible if we have not had antecedents in Kano.

Danish Cartoon killing were reprisal and self defence for what?
Bali bombing were reprisal and self defence for what?
Mumbai Shooting were reprisal and self defence for what?
London train bombing were reprisal and self defence for what?
Kano riots were reprisal and self defence for what?
Sudan genocide were reprisal and self defence for what?
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by wondern(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
Leave Muslim, christian or traditionalist out of this issue so that we can be focused; it is issue of human welfare which affect everybody equally.

Our mutual co-existence in Nigeria is based on fair communal rules (constitution) to accommodate every inhabitant and check the excess of some people in the community and the implementation of the rules are vested in an authority (certain set of people)

Where the authority delays, abandons or handles with favoritism the issue of justice, we shall have re-appraisal over re-appraisal endlessly.
Therefore, govt should act fast with Nigerian constitution; that is the right direction.

No favoritism. No part of Nigeria is immuned from occurrence in Jos; it can happen any where.
Save us, our God.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by ttruth(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
@Post :

My sympathy goes to the family who have lost their loved ones. It is a pity and disheartening that Muslims and Islamist keep justifying this genocide of more than 500 people under the euphemism that Islam is peaceful, when it is very clear that Islam, Quran and Islamist are all evil.

You cannot force someone to respect that demonic Muhammedan cult belief system through genocide or mass murder.

The Quran does not only incite, but also preaches explicit hatred against Christians, Jews and all other non-Muhammadan Muslims (Unbelievers). The tragic fact is, that most decent human beings, find it almost impossible to believe, that an alleged holy book, such as the Quran, could possibly contain so much hatred, anger, injustice and immorality.

'The Sword Verse'
9:" 5 But when the forbidden months are past then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them and seize them beleaguer them and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful"

Muhammad in his Quran, declared total and eternal WAR, against all those who do not believe (UNBELIEVERS) in 'Allah AND in Muhammad as his messenger'.

Those who are not followers of the CULT of Muhammad, are given three choices:

1 Convert and be saved.

2 Submit, to eternal and utter humiliation for the peoples of the Book,

3 Death, enslavement and forced conversion.

Muhammadan Islam was created by the shedding of a sea of Arab blood; was propagated through the shedding of an ocean of the blood of other peoples. It continues to spread its VILE HATEMONGERING & WARMONGERING MESSAGE even today, by the shedding of more INNOCENT blood.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by ttruth(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ All muslims :

Muslim: 4597 "The Prophet said at the conquest of Mecca: 'There is no migration now, but only Jihad, fighting for the Cause of Islam. When you are asked to set out on a Jihad expedition, you should readily do so.'" 

Muslim: 4628 "Allah has undertaken to provide for one who leaves his home to fight for His Cause and to affirm the truth of His word; Allah will either admit him to Paradise or will bring him back home with his reward and booty."

Muslim: 4629 "The Messenger said: 'One who is wounded in the Way of Allah- and Allah knows best who is wounded in His Way- will appear on the Day of Judgment with his wound still bleeding. The color (of its discharge) will be blood, (but) its smell will be musk.'"

Muslim 4668 "The Messenger said: 'Anybody who equips a warrior going to fight in the Way of Allah is like one who actually fights. And anybody who looks after his family in his absence is also like one who actually fights."

Muslim: 4652-3 "The Merit Of Jihad And Of Keeping Vigilance Over The Enemy: A man came to the Holy Prophet and said: 'Who is the best of men?' He replied: 'A man who fights staking his life and spending his wealth in Allah's Cause.'"

Muslim: 4684 "A desert Arab came to the Prophet and said: 'Messenger, one man fights for the spoils of war; another fights that he may be remembered, and one fights that he may see his (high) position (achieved as a result of his valor in fighting). Which of these is fighting in the Cause of Allah?' The Messenger of Allah said:
'Who fights so that the word of Allah is exalted is fighting in the Way of Allah.'"

Muslim: 4717 "The Prophet said: 'This religion will continue to exist, and a group of people from the Muslims will continue to fight for its protection until the Hour is established.'"

There are many more verses such as the above samples. The ONLY conclusion that any intelligent human being reading them, one can reach, is that they represent PURE UNADULTERATED EVIL:

They are full of WARMONGERING, HATEMONGERING, UNRESTRICTED ANGER with a total lack of any MERCY, COMPASSION, REDEMPTION or SALVATION.[/b]These verses COULD NOT possibly have emanated from any Merciful & Compassionate  divinity.
They can only be the [b]SECRETIONS of a SATANIC mind.

The mind of Muhammad only.

His followers are the perfect clones of that satanic human being (Muhammed)[/b]. God have mercy and May God save Nigeria from the grip of that evil cult call Islam  angry angry angry angry angry

Unless Islam is completely eradicated or wiped off from Nigeria, there will continue to be religious violence and tensions.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by wondern(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2010
This is addressed to anyone that has faith in day of resurrection.

It is a pity that some souls are generalizing based on misdeed of a few. Is it right for one to condemn Jesus because some end-time pastors abuse the usage of his name? No prophet from Adam till Muhammad is small before God and it is better to weigh our utterances carefully when any matter involves them. Every utterance is recorded and would be played back at time of death to the speaker,whether good or bad and it is part of what would determine the final abode of speaker- Paradise/Hell.

There is no harm in asking to get better understanding of what is not clear.

If claim of some people are right that Islam connotes evil through war, Medina where Prophet lived and died should not know peace let alone Mecca after his death Or are they saying Medina and Mecca people are ignorant of these numerous hadiths quoted on Jihad?

You shall know the truth and it shall set you free.

God's word is like a prism that state of mind of a looker determines what the looker sees.
Sincere and unbiased mind sees better and such person must subdue his will and caprices for the will of God to see and act as God ordered.

In history, we know that Prophet lived peacefully with Christians and Jews, and his high moral standard converted some of them to Islam Not through WAR.

This is just a reminder for whosoever that would listen to take heed; God is not unaware of our actions and would judge among every creature at the right time.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by ifect: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2010
This dude @muhsin is something else, do not try and defend Islam. Just look at yourselves? ISLAM CURRENTLY IS THE WORLD'S NUMBER ONE PROBLEM: from Al-qaeda to iran. (ANYONE REMEMBER MUTALLAB?)

I find it very detestable that you advocate the killing of people (xtains or muslims, is not a factor), the truth is, YOUR RELIGION PREACHES HATE, VIOLENCE AND MURDER!

JUST read Koran 9:5. Never in the Bible will you see such hate expressed in plain words. The bible says plainly "DO NOT KILL" but no, THE QURAN ALLOWS THE KILLING OF PEOPLE, PEOPLE THAT WILL NOT ACCEPT THIER RELIGION!

Koran 5:51 PREACHES HATES AGAINST CHRISTIANS AND JEWS.

I can continue giving you quotes from the quran that proves that ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT WAR, MURDER AND VIOLENCE. For those of you born into it, too bad, cos you are born into bondage. Hope your eyes open to see the Lies that you religion preaches.

EVEN NON-ARAB MUSLIMS hate Israel with a passion - why? because they read the Quran. Even a FOOL will know today that Israel's continued existence is DIVINE.

Bring on another 6-day war and i can guarantee that ISREAL WILL WIPE THEM OUT AGAIN.

I will not let anger and Hate imbue me like you. No! I think dudes like you should be ignored till you blow yourself up to smeetherings in the name of ISLAM (LILE MUTALLAB YOUR BROTHER).
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by domain2020: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2010
I really dont understand when people post stuffs on this forum, directly insulting the Islamic belief and populace as a whole, @ Nairaland i thot this forum is supposed to be moderated, when u say very ugly things abt a religion u are completely ignorant about and u call them terrorists and warmongerers are u seeeking a lasting solution to the crises @ hand or u are turning up the heat, cos a true muslim will never insult Jesus d way u guys do the holy prophet, well the sins are on u,but then u claim 2 be of peace yet u post awful comments that may raise religious tension, It's been said severally that the crises in Jos is not religious but ethnical and political but u feel the need to put d blame on some1 cos the perpertrators of that very evil act are faceless, even the muslim community has openly condemed the killings what more do who want as "peace loving people", for the head of muslim society in Nigeria to come out and behead himself? Pls,pls and Pls becos u have the access to a system and internet facility shldnt mean posting anything u like and insulting ones faith, post comments as learnered people and not like the babarians that actually carried out that act.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by nopuqeater: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ifect; when you lie, make sure that your lie is not easily detectable like the one quoted below:
JUST read Koran 9:5. Never in the Bible will you see such hate expressed in plain words. The bible says plainly "DO NOT KILL" but no, THE QURAN ALLOWS THE KILLING OF PEOPLE, PEOPLE THAT WILL NOT ACCEPT THIER RELIGION!
if you are shown quote[s] of "KILL" from the Bible, will you renounce the religion that uses the sae Bible as its Book of guidace? you should have the backboneto say yes.

Verse 9;5 of the Qur'aan was revealed for a specifi purpose then, though the condition may develop even today or in the future, but it is not indisriminate as you make it to be. if it were, the muslims would have killed everything that was not islamic when it was on top, and no single group can stand in its way, then. for if anyone was to fully live and exercise the letter and the fll meaning of that verse, it was the Prophet [as] who received it and knew what it meant.

my challenge to you stands about killing in the Bible. again, lies will not help you to make christianity and the Bible to a way that is normal, acceptable.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by chakula: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
nevertheless, i implore on behalf of you (muslims)paranormal being consecrate our religion intended eternally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles / Kafaarat Yameen (expiation For Breaking A Vow) / Some Etiquettes Of Eid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.