Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,827 members, 7,898,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) (35124 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by Lex14: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
cremedelacreme:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pastor dey get girlfriend.

Nope, their wives dey fall from heaven....
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
this is a 22nd century pastor.

the best way to ordain your Mummy GO
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
quote me anywhere. THIS GUY IS NO MOG
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by bedford101(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Kayccee still de claim pastor, I won’t talk anything....for this warri only knew him to be a so-called gospel accapella singer...my class mate in secondary school, him and his elder brother now says they are pastors this young generation pastors disturbing the whole warri metropolis with fake visions... we go see for area kacee
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by bedford101(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
PROPUNTER:
The Yahoo Pastor na Badt guy , who knows how many Ukwu wey him don Chop clean mouth , he must have tested the Lady Honey Pot from their Look...
as in ehn...this sets of pastors...him and his elder brother oo....kpanshing all this girls anyhow in the name of new generation pastor
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good one
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by fejikudz(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
bedford101:
Kayccee still de claim pastor, I won’t talk anything....for this warri only knew him to be a so-called gospel accapella singer...my class mate in secondary school, him and his elder brother now says they are pastors this young generation pastors disturbing the whole warri metropolis with fake visions... we go see for area kacee
Lol.. easy bro grin grin
GOD can change anybody na!!
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
A pastor called by God he's not meant to be in a cinema, so does he mean that he can't propose to her in the church?
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 4:47am On Oct 10, 2017
happney65:

As in Kaycee Limpopo... grin grin grin

Lol, he's not that limpopo guy... His name is Pastor Kaycee Ndu.... True vine power house ministry........
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by Sydney17(m): 5:41am On Oct 10, 2017
I swear pst Kaycee don blow this girl tire! Tomorrow now he go climb pulpit they yarn about pre marital sex being a sin! Pastors been lying since 35 BC
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2017
free2ryhme:
Can't you people mention his name without adding pastor title

Abi pastor no be human being

hmmm, dem don start
If na 1 religion like dat, dem go dey shout uselessly, much ado on nth
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2017
I give it to them... Very cool and romantic. Pst get better eye.
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by bedford101(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yahoo pastor
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by alaskido(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
So Pastor self dey do boyfriend and girlfriend before them marry. shocked
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by gajuonuma(m): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
rattlesnake:
Dirty chairs
That's the design on all chairs there bro
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by gajuonuma(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
mechanics:
A pastor called by God he's not meant to be in a cinema, so does he mean that he can't propose to her in the church?

You guys shouldn't be acting ignorant ooo... Pastor no get social life? That you're a pastor, never implies you get locked up 24/7, even Jesus could attend a wedding feast bro... U for say Pastor no dey born pikin at all at all Naa... Wetin!!!!
Re: Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
gajuonuma:

You guys shouldn't be acting ignorant ooo... Pastor no get social life? That you're a pastor, never implies you get locked up 24/7, even Jesus could attend a wedding feast bro... U for say Pastor no dey born pikin at all at all Naa... Wetin!!!!
lolz, if you don't see anything in what he did, others won't reason same with you, why did he choose a cinema when his church is there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. / My Husband And I...(A Short Story) / Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.