Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,319 members, 7,920,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:00 PM

Thread On Payment Issues,kindly Identify Your Issues And Rectify Before 16th Oct - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread On Payment Issues,kindly Identify Your Issues And Rectify Before 16th Oct (2245 Views)

Npower Latest News On Payment Today Friday 7th June 2024 / Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed / Npower: Resolution Of All Payment Issues Resumes Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Thread On Payment Issues,kindly Identify Your Issues And Rectify Before 16th Oct by Seankay323: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
mybose:
Hello npowerng,
I have written to you countless number of times but no single productive reply till last month. I was one of the beneficiaries whose profiles were erroneously adjudged absent by Npower even though we went for verification since January at Eti-Osa Local Govt of Lagos State. After many complaints and protests, it was last month npower chose to hear us out by re-presenting the master lists initially used for the verification, and they realised that we truly did verification at the fixed date. Immediately, our profiles were changed from "absent" to "qualified" but since then, we have not received single payment to that effect.
npowerng, what are u doing about this? When are we going to be paid or you want us to remain unpaid for the problem orchestrated by Npower?
Please, your timely response will be much appreciated.
Thanks.
God bless you for this.. My sis I took to eti-osa local government did her verification that day , then npower turns around to say its her fault that she hasnt being paid. God knows how many times they told her to do this or that all to no avail. Then we suddenly see absent status after 7 months. Naija I hail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Jobs At Anbas Energy Systems Limited, Lekki Lagos / Joint Japan/world Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2018 / Prudential Zenith Insurance Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.