Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,809 members, 7,915,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

At Least 10’ Killed In Port Harcourt Shooting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / At Least 10’ Killed In Port Harcourt Shooting (375 Views)

At Least 10 People Injured After Shooting At Alabama High School / 10 Killed, Scores Injured In Imo Cult War / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Least 10’ Killed In Port Harcourt Shooting by marblefeed: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gunmen stormed a market in the Nigerian city of Port Harcourt on Monday, with claims that at least 10 people were killed, in the latest violence to hit the southern oil hub.

The incident happened at about 4:00 am (0300 GMT) at a meat market in the Mgbosimiri area of the city. Most of the victims were market women, said one trader, Agnes Tarila.

Local resident Arutere Utuama said: “As soon as I heard of the incident I ran to the market where I counted at least 10 bodies, including.....http://marblefeed.com/least-10-killed-port-harcourt-shooting/

(1) (Reply)

300 Boko Haram Suspects Remanded In Prison As Mass Trials Continue / Lol..see What They Did To Some Hoodlums After They Were Caught Attempting To Ste / Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.