Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R (24268 Views)

Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by 400billionman: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2017
grin

Smh

By the APC finishes with una..
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2017
Kachikwu shud resign to save his career...dis Fulani herdsmen are not smiling...Nigerians will send dem to Daura in 2019...
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by toggy: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2017
We don't have any other country. Nigeria is our country.
You people should continue to destroy the country. Your time will definitely come!
Everything in life is time, time, time & time.

God is watching!
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by ipobarecriminals: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2017
SARAI IS A CRIMINAL. I already know he must involved in one way or another. Bastards
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by GuntersChain(m): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2017
how do you expect jubril to meet with kachikwu, Jubril doesn't know him all jubril can do is read script concocted by the cabals. the cabal want to blackmail kachikwu, i thought this was a corrupt free government after they said they do not like money.
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by nototribalist: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Akaewu:

Tinubu has been settled. They wont need him for 2019.
how do you mean, in what way?
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2017
No need to see him; since all he had to say had already been disproved by facts and figures, especially the NNPC Act. and BPP guidelines (laws that predates Buhari, in existence since 2007, 2009) which he knew and used himself when he doubled as both MoS and GMD - the hypocrite should be shown door for creating a storm in a teapot.
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by muba4huss(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin cheesy
Jubrin nwoke sudan!
Naija na joke nowadays ooooo!

make kachikwu resign na angry sad
that's the right thing to do, if he only knew
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by Lewandoski20(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2017
They want to Blackmail him into submission. Kachikwu watch your back. You are surrounded by wolves!

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by kaystick86(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2017
Baba is just what i dont know. Mr Ibe, why wait till a bloddy GMD defines your role for you
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Dey don start another akpu bia bia explanation. cheesy

I thought the occupant of the office is no longer Buhari undecided

Abi Buhari and Jubrin dey alternate duty? grin

Funny enough you still benefit nothing from the proceeds of these men's corruption, what exactly is your happiness? what do you mock about?
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by omoseth(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2017
I knew it will come to this, very disheartening to say the least. I just can't wait for 2019 to correct this grave mistake we made in 2015.
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by thesolutions(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

When Tinubu is talking, you should know that there is no problem. However, when Tinubu is quiet, a storm is brewing.

It would take you your elders 25 years to understand what hit them and another 25 years to decipher what happened.

If you observe well, you will see what is going on.

Stop looking and start observing.

Well, I observed that there is a page for every one in the book of corruption. It will be opened and use against you if you try to change anything.

Corruption is in charge. It's a Nigerian thing. I don't know when it started. I've always seen it play out.
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by Fazemood(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2017
To avoid been exposed the presidency chose to threaten kachikwu shamelessly? SHAME TO NIGERIA GOV'T angry
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by Tonason: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2017
Gwam, that is the truth, because the man at ASO rock is Buhari . Nigeria is a funny country
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by belindar: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2017
clevvermind:
ARE YOU WELL AT ALL? FOR WHAT REASONS HE SHOULD RESIGN?

The best option for him is to resign honorably to maintain his dignity. He did not commit any offense. The Buhari govt is a sectional govt for the north. I can’t recall if there has been ever a post Called Minister of state petroleum in Nigeria. Buhari just created the post for kwachukwu as a figured head thereby making himself Buhari the petroleum minister and making Baru the GMD thereby reducing the power of kwachukwu. You can can imagine Baru saying he report to the president and not kwachukwu. This mean Baru is automatically the Minister of petroleum. They just want to rubbish kwachukwu. He shouldn’t have accepted the post in the first instance. They are now pursuing him with corruption case. Once you are against Buhari, they will use Efcc against you. Why putting another northerner as GMD of NNPC?

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by Tonason: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2017
life2017:
kachukwu should resign.
Are mad or what? Nigerians is the most ignorant people on Earth.
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by jayson87: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2017
Goke7:

question is did CPC or PMB had a chance to be in aso rock without teaming up with Tinubu? yes CPC has been gathering all the votes in the north but did that land them in aso rock? They both needed each other and that's what the other guy is simply explaining to you. As small as the votes from the SW is, it's enough to upset the apple cart any day. FACT!
Southwesterners will like to feel among in the polity of play. Take a calculator, go to calculate the number of votes he of their respective parties scored in the southwest before they merged, you will realize Tinubu is a local champion
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by Guyman02: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2017
nototribalist:
Tinubu should just thank his God for running away from this Fulanis. They would have wasted him since.

Imagine how iddiotic these people are. When campaign starts next year they will remember there's one guy call Tinubu in lagos.

The way Tinubu dissociated himself from this Govt which he virtually installed is amazing, what could be the reason? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by breakeven: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2017
I pity kachukwu. He is in the midst of the Hausa Fulani hegemony. Nothing is going to happen to Bari because he was not acting alone. If I were kachukwu I will simply resign or else the will continue to make a mess of this first class material.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by Timfreds(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2017
So Efcc is now investigating Kachikwu for corruption, because he voiced out his pain. And some daft southerners will be praising Bubu Jubrin for fighting corruption?
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by ajebuter(f): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Dey don start another akpu bia bia explanation. cheesy

I thought the occupant of the office is no longer Buhari undecided

Abi Buhari and Jubrin dey alternate duty? grin

'Akpu bia bia explanation" grin grin grin grin

That's rich...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by Chikpat(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2017
clevvermind:
ARE YOU WELL AT ALL? FOR WHAT REASONS HE SHOULD RESIGN?

Kos dey r undermining his office and he feels the right things r not done. To enrich a sustainable value system for personal integrity n for d nation, morality demands his resignation.
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by nototribalist: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2017
Guyman02:

The way Tinubu dissociated himself from this Govt which he virtually installed is amazing, what could be the reason? undecided
Fulanis don't keep non-fulanis as friends. The like to cooperate within themselves
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by osusuallstars: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Just look at how they are swallowing the oil money in Biafraland. The main reason why Nigeria must be one to them and NO to restructuring.
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by AngelicBeing: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Moral lesson:dnt try to expose corruption if u have a skeleton in ur cupboard
Gbam tongue
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by maxzzo1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
naija should not b deceived buhari is aware of nnpc scam na him chopinz.
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by Goke7: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
jayson87:
Southwesterners will like to feel among in the polity of play. Take a calculator, go to calculate the number of votes he of their respective parties scored in the southwest before they merged, you will realize Tinubu is a local champion

you have not answered the question, did the number of votes they have been gathering over the years before they merged with tinubu landed them in aso rock? all I see from your points is sheer arrogance, that's all. Answer the question and let's roll from there
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by adeolakemi: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
refreshrate:

On Sunday don't forget to go to bourdillon and offer sacrifices and praises to tinubu as well

that us one of the problem of we Yoruba we see our fellow humans as gods that's y I love the Igbo
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by jayson87: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Goke7:

you have not answered the question, did the number of votes they have been gathering over the years before they merged with tinubu landed them in aso rock? all I see from your points is sheer arrogance, that's all. Answer the question and let's roll from there
Tinubu merged with Buhari. Buhari never merged with Tinubu
Re: Kachikwu Met Only Aides, Not Buhari, During Aso Rock Visit On Friday - Sahara R by iyketex007: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
life2017:
kachukwu should resign.
resign indeed! So that his position will be occupied by a northern abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Won't Resume In Senate Now – Melaye / Herdsmen Attack Governor Ortom's Convoy / Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.