Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Can Facilitate The Following Agro-products For You - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Can Facilitate The Following Agro-products For You (885 Views)

Guide And Opportunities In Agro Export Business In Nigeria / NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES) / I Can Help Facilitate Sourcing And Storing Of Soyabeans From Benue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Facilitate The Following Agro-products For You by Musyus(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hello my people on this platform my co- nairalanders. I am hereby to tell anybody who is interested in buying or having an order of supply for these agro-products. They are as follow, Dried/fresh ginger, Sesame-seed, Maize, Hibiscus flower, Soya-beans etc. If you havae an order of supply of these agro-products and skeptical on how to get them in large quantity or it might be that you are looking for somebody who can facilitate and coordinate these products for you from the northern part of the country. Actually, i based in the west here but, i have several links for these agro-products from northern part and i can absolutely facilitate and coordinate them for you in large quantity. For more enqiuiry, call me on 08182149281 08055628948 or you call and whatsapp on 08039652956 or better still via my email address: phatyus79@gmail.com A trial today will definitely convince you.
Re: I Can Facilitate The Following Agro-products For You by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:08am On Jan 26, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)

(1) (Reply)

Men Wardrobe Companion (jimzstyle Concept) / Ladies, Get In Here!!!! / London Boyz: What's Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.