Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,080 members, 7,973,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:08 PM

This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) (598 Views)

APC Shares Buhari's Favorite Quote, See Replies / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2017
"Going back to the same health issue in Nigeria, as a result of spending several months by the President outside Nigeria, a 40-year-old man who was still living in his father’s house, created a state out of a state and that is a major set back for the country and the health sector did not benefit,” - First Lady Aisha Buhari

This woman rarely talks but when she does, it makes complete sense and the person she hits will think deeply for the rest of his life. I remembered last year too when described Fayose as a raving, mad dog (Aja 6)

But who is that 40 year old man who is still living in his father' s house she is talking about?

Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by shevchenko(m): 12:22am On Oct 10, 2017
She married a paedophile who devoured her at the tender age of 8 .she needs mental help
Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by madridguy(m): 12:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Brutality.
Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by maxwell767(m): 1:14am On Oct 10, 2017
grin
Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by kn23h(m): 3:32am On Oct 10, 2017
shevchenko:
She married a paedophile who devoured her at the tender age of 8 .she needs mental help

The thing pain you and your compound reach o grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by stobery(m): 5:32am On Oct 10, 2017
All of a sudden KANU no longer live in London and will run when the war starts

He is now living with his father, OK continue my western brothers
Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by Histrings08(m): 5:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Mumu ni, what's her business with that.?
Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by SaiNigeria: 5:57am On Oct 10, 2017
This is unarguably the picture of the year

Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:13am On Oct 10, 2017
In 2014, in one of our meetings, somebody called Kanu on radio BIAFRA and said, " why are you in far away obodo oyibo, clamouring for BIAFRA, go back to Nigeria, so that we can know you are serious"....

Later this year, some fools came out to say, Kanu doesn't live in Nigeria, he would leave the country when the war starts...

Now this suicide bomber from Yola is making a fool of herself thinking she is insulting the supreme leader....? Is nnamdi Kanu the minister of health? You can easily know the wife of a fool by how she talks..
Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2017
That line was spot-on .
Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
In 2014, in one of our meetings, somebody called Kanu on radio BIAFRA and said, " why are you in far away obodo oyibo, clamouring for BIAFRA, go back to Nigeria, so that we can know you are serious"....

Later this year, some fools came out to say, Kanu doesn't live in Nigeria, he would leave the country when the way starts...

Now this suicide bomber from Yola is insulting the supreme leader....? Is nnamdi Kanu the minister of health? You can easily know the wife of a fool by how she talks..
she's saying if the health sector is good enough, there wouldn't have been any need for buhari to travel out that long , thereby creating a vacuum that emboldened the red terrorist.

If kanu wasn't stupid, what made him think buhari will not come back alive? And he claims he has a reliable source of information on buhari.

He should come out again and see.

1 Like

Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
she's saying if the health sector is good enough, there wouldn't have been any need for buhari to travel out that long , thereby creating a vacuum that emboldened the red terrorist.

If kanu wasn't stupid, what made him think buhari will not come back alive? And he claims he has a reliable source of information on buhari.

He should come out again and see.

The health sector Buhari fixed in "84 abi?? That Jonathan later destroyed ba?
Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by obailala(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2017
shevchenko:
Lol.. typical ipob IQ, 'our dilector told us a woman born in 1971 was 8 years old when she got married in 1989 says, so therefore it is tlue.'

Between your flock and that woman, who do you think needs more mental help?
Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by funlord(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2017
[s]
shevchenko:
[/s]

Are you remembering events from your private life or what?
Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 10, 2017
Hahahaha so many DEMOLA AJAYI here.
Re: This Definitely Is My Quote Of The Year (2017) by obailala(m): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Later this year, some fools came out to say, Kanu doesn't live in Nigeria, he would leave the country when the war starts...

Now this suicide bomber from Yola is making a fool of herself thinking she is insulting the supreme leader....? Is nnamdi Kanu the minister of health? You can easily know the wife of a fool by how she talks..
Lol.. who is this one sweating on the tongue?... Biko how did you arrive at your "NK is minister of health" interpretation from the woman's statement?... Seems like anger is getting you disoriented?...

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Everything That Happened In Court Today / Nigeria Shall Be Great Again / Buhari Approves Alex Ekweme Treatment Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.