Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

How To Create SEO Friendly Website In Less Than 20minutes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create SEO Friendly Website In Less Than 20minutes (330 Views)

How To Make A Mobile-friendly Website / Importance Of Mobile Friendly Website On SEO / Get a responsive and SEO friendly website From Just N25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create SEO Friendly Website In Less Than 20minutes by barigabaze: 12:54am On Oct 10, 2017
Maybe you are asking why is Kennedy Always talking about SEO in almost all his articles?
"
Am talking about SEO because without SEO the best power of a website remains dormant " SEO is the spark that shows the greatness behind every website.
"
Few years ago i played fool on my site optimization but the result was to work my ass out.
"
Now that i know what it means to my own branding the result is sleep and smile. Recently i checked #KingsWeb Alexa Traffic stat it shows that 56.60% of my traffic is coming from Google search engine now tell me is that not OK
"
It makes me work less and get more.

Today am going to share another #WordpressNigeria article with you where i wrote about how you can create SEO friendly website in less than 20munites
The properties you need to create SEO friendly website are all listed

Don't miss this update clcik below link to read and move your SEO to the next level

http://wordpressnigeria.com/create-seo-friendly-website/
"

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Account For Sale / Secrets Behind Ranking #1 In Google Search Engine. / Lets Partner In Vlogging!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.