Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,813 members, 7,915,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) (22922 Views)

N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State / Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) / The Deplorable Condition Of The Benin Auchi Road In Edo State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2017
I give up on dis country since 18DC
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2017
I traveled from aganabode to lagos recently
Very bad I must say
The driver had to turn back a take a long road
Weep for naija embarassed embarassed :

2 Likes

Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2017
agarawu23:
Chai

This country......
Is a jungle, zoo and a failed state sad
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2017
troubleseller:
At least two Minister of Works have come from Edo State and they couldn't do anything. This is perhaps the only thing that makes me ashamed in this state. Such a shame....
You are right Anenih aka Mr Fix and I think another fellow called Onolememen , both of them could not mobilize federal might to fix the road but they both stole as much as they can, useless, satanic politicians, where is my cane to flog these useless thieves angry

Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by lordyugo: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
you can clearly see in the picture that a aspalt road never existed their...in dry season,its okay to drive their,but in wet season its a desaster...its common...ipobians are just not serious....

In the rush to be a dim witted bigoted simpleton u couldn't see the post was from a yoruba person nd the place is benin.
Ode keep jerking off on the word "ipob"
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by BrutalJab: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hmajeed:

and Buhari is the first president ever since the discovery of Oil.. and was it not part of the roads marked for immediate construction
u people Ehn!!
Say what you know only OK? Was the road constructed to last for ever before?

Who is mentioning Buhari? Is Bulljari the minister for roads? Go to school my friend
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
lordyugo:

In the rush to be a dim witted bigoted simpleton u couldn't see the post was from a yoruba person nd the place is benin.
Ode keep jerking off on the word "ipob"

we know you people impersonate other tribes....nothing new....
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Obasekhi aka "wake and see" is WORKING. grin
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by chukxie(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Our leaders - past and present should be rounded up and 'gased' for their wickedness, greediness and unimaginable level of corruption. I've never seen a country so blessed but totally screwed up like Nigeria. I swear to God I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by marvin902(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
anytime i dey pass that road my hrt dey cut undecided undecided
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by richiepolymer(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Anyone who drives through Benin Auchi road especially Ekpoma axis without shedding tears is most definitely heartless.

From Benin city to Abuja used to be 5hrs drive,
But these days of horror on the highway as a result of the disastrous state of the road has seen it extend to between 8-9hrs or even more.

Nothing is working in Nigeria anymore.

I hope Nigerians are proud of the change they have embraced.

#Sad

Its so sad what's happening on that road. And it seems the FG is not interested in fixing any road in the SS at all. For information sake, GEJ awarded the contract to dualize benin-auchi-abuja road. They started but stopped before 2015 elections and since then, no contractor returned to the road. To be honest, the last administration really buried this country with all the massive stealing. We have no idea now if monies meant for the road project have been taken away by the last administration, if so this present administration won't want to re-award the same contract. If not, then there is just a deliberate attempt by the present govt to avoid fixing many roads in SS and SE
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by lordyugo: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

we know you people impersonate other tribes....nothing new....

Nvr knew u can "impersonate" a region too
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kingsasian:
I give up on Nigeria
It is long doomed. I gave up many years agp
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kingsasian:
I give up on Nigeria
It is long doomed. I gave up many years ago
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by Sirjamo: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Anyone who drives through Benin Auchi road especially Ekpoma axis without shedding tears is most definitely heartless.

From Benin city to Abuja used to be 5hrs drive,
But these days of horror on the highway as a result of the disastrous state of the road has seen it extend to between 8-9hrs or even more.

Nothing is working in Nigeria anymore.

I hope Nigerians are proud of the change they have embraced.

#Sad
So there was no government before the change? was the head of that government not an indigene of that area? was his tenure not blessed with the most abundant revenue ever in the history of this nation which he foolishly squandered? If you can't fix your house, who will?
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by YoungDenzel(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
that road is a death trap last time I went through that road we spent close to 9hrs from Auchi to Benin but there's a new route bus follows shaar
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by oz4real83(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
nwaanambra1:
the "truck people" are not stupid. they just want to pass.

the real stupid people are we Nigerians - for voting in morons to rule over us.
are u blaming the people for voting in this govt or for not voting in the past govt?
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by evansjeff(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
you can clearly see in the picture that a aspalt road never existed their...in dry season,its okay to drive their,but in wet season its a desaster...its common...ipobians are just not serious....
are you okay? Or is your brain paining you? Since when did Benin turn IPOB?
Re: Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) by mike4real2(m): 1:16am On Oct 11, 2017
And to think that this particular stretch of road used to be one of the best federal roads in the 1980's from ramat park in benin to auchi and lokoja used to be smooth with white road markings in the middle and on the side. WHAT HAPPENED NAU?I am begining to think that the military rule was 100times better than this yeye demoracy. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo / Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why / US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.