Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Holy Ortomatic Scripture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Ortomatic Scripture (349 Views)

The Corrupted Scripture From A Corrupted Manuscript / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / Pastor Sunday Adelaja Attacks Pastor Adeboye for manipulating Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Ortomatic Scripture by ojobolinda: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2017
READ THIS HOLY ORTOMatic scripture carefully... .THE ACCOUNT OF THE LABOURERS' REVOLT IN THE PROVINCE OF BENUE 1. In the year that king Buhari offered gold and silver in abundance to all the provinces across the country that the Governors might pay their labourers their wages, that great trouble broke out in the province of Benue. 2. For Samuel the son of Ortom was one of the wise men in the court of king Jonathan and he taketh charge over matters of trade and investment in the entire country. 3. And it came to pass that when Gabriel the son of Suswam faileth to pay the labourers in the service of the province their wages for several months that Samuel the son of Ortom rose to the high places and declared according to these words unto the people. 4. "Harken unto my voice oh ye inhabitants of Benue. Thou knowest that I am a man of God. Therefore appoint me to rule over thee this day as Governor and I shall pay all the wages owed thee." 5. "And I shall cloth thee with fine raiment, I shall annoint thy heads with oil and thou shall have bread and wine in aboundance and shall make merry with thy household for four years that I shall rule over thee. And verily I declare unto thee, thou shall know that I am the Messiah sent by God unto thee." 6. And it came to pass that this words pleased the people that they spread this tiding from one tent to the other, even to the end of the province. And Samuel, even the son of Ortom was appointed to the office of the Governor. 7. But after the people hath appointed him as the Governor over them that he dealeth curnninly in the manner with which he spent the gold and silver in the treasury that he yet payeth not the wages of the labourers. 8. And the Governor said unto the labourers, "hold thy peace, be thou courageous and be of long suffering for there is not enough gold and silver in the treasury that I may pay thy wages." 9. "For the amount owed thee is so great that the Shekels which the great King hath offered can not redeem it. Therefore, pray and look unto the lord this day for thy salvation for he alone can save thee." 10. And it came to pass that the labourers saith, woe be unto us this day for we enthrone yet another who dealeth even more treacherously with us than Gabriel the son of Suswam 11. And the labourers were wrought with grave anger for their hunger and affliction was sore that they took counsel among themselves in the city of Makurdi. 12. And they saith one man to another, "Is not a labourer worthy of his wages? Howbeit we suffereth in this manner in the hands of the Governor that we can no longer break bread in our households"? 13. "Hath the great king not given plenty shekels of gold and of silver and of bronze to the Governor of the province of Benue, even on two different occasions, that our wages be paid? wherefore he saith there is no shekels in the treasury that I may pay thee? " 14. And they yet said among themselves, to thy tent oh ye labourers, suffer thy sweat to be exploited no more until thy wages be fully paid thee. For Samuel the son of Ortom hath betrayed thee even the entire labourers in the province of Benue this very day. 15. And the labourers did according to the words of their mouth. For they deserted their offices and the service of the province greatly and remaineth desolate even unto this very day.... 16. With this the sons and daughters in the province of Benue who were hitherto enslaved can gain wisdom come 2019 (copied)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Liberia Election : How OTJ Predicted Unity Party Loss To Opposition Party / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Bible Stories (42): Jacob & Laban Part Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.