Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,901 members, 7,889,988 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Am Worried Sick. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Worried Sick. (1877 Views)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Worried Sick. by tubabie(f): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
lol, sick people. . . . . . . grin
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2010
tubabie:

lol, sick people. . . . . . . grin

Hey you, don't come and distract them angry This is a very sensitive time and they are both ready to come out of the closet so both need our support and not our judgement, so if you are not open-minded like me, abeg waka cheesy grin cheesy

@ H202 and netotse

Oya where were we jare before we got rudely interrupted, okay, H202 was about to damn the world and what they think and declare his romantic intention . . . err . . . err . . . are you guys okay doing it here in the family section known for its "throw Jesus at it crowd" or do you wanna take it to the non-judgemental dating and meet-up section cheesy grin cheesy

Eeya, see H202 shaking and blushing like a withered leave, spineless efulefu, so hin no get swagga, na only mouth e get cheesy
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by H2O2: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
lol busy body is a criminal. messing with her will get you twisted.
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by tubabie(f): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
Busy_body:

Hey you, don't come and distract them angry This is a very sensitive time and they are both ready to come out of the closet so both need our support and not our judgement, so if you are not open-minded like me, abeg waka cheesy grin cheesy

Hehehehe have you taken your medication today? Fomenting trouble up and down grin
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by netotse(m): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
tubabie:

Hehehehe have you taken your medication today? Fomenting trouble up and down grin

it'll be a while before she answers you, i hv it on good authority that soponna has destroyed her touchpad tongue

H2O2:

na2day?
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
H2O2:

Come I am here volunteering my valuable time to make sure your proposal to netotse goes without a hitch and you are here looking a gift's horse in the mouth angry Before I open my eyes, drag netotse by the collar of his shirt and plant him some few wet kisses, he likes 'em rough, I should know wink wink wink  

tubabie:

They are trying out this new medication that just came out on me, thats all, so are you saying it is working yeah, Would you be a sport then and drop in a few good words for my Doctor yeah, so they can keep me on this permanently cheesy I love its side effects too - randiness/horniness/highly excitable/neurotic/hyper/etc cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
netotse:

it'll be a while before she answers you, i hv it on good authority that soponna has destroyed her touchpad tongue

Here comes the blushing bride embarassed embarassed cheesy

Oya Tubabie, shush and dissappear into the shadows before H202's chicken feet buckles under and fails him again grin
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by H2O2: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2010
Busy Body if I manage to get a hold of you shineke meeeeeeeeeee. My goodness gracious. I don't think the earth is ready for that day just yet. Pleasure and pain will inherit a new name when the events of that day play out.
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by tubabie(f): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
Busy_body:

Oya Tubabie, shush and dissappear into the shadows before H202's chicken feet buckles under and fails him again grin

No way , I must stay to watch! grin

Busy_body:

They are trying out this new medication that just came out on me, thats all, so are you saying it is working yeah, Would you be a sport then and drop in a few good words for my Doctor yeah, so they can keep me on this permanently cheesy I love its side effects too - randiness/horniness/highly excitable/neurotic/hyper/etc cheesy grin cheesy

Rara o, those side effects are so wrong coupled with your personality disorder, mba I will tell ur Doctor the truth!! cheesy
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
H2O2:

Busy Body if I manage to get a hold of you shineke meeeeeeeeeee. My goodness gracious. I don't think the earth is ready for that day just yet. Pleasure and pain will inherit a new name when the events of that day play out.

SMH and KMT, if only and if only he could divert and inject a lil bit of this passion he is wasting on me towards netotse, the proposal would have been over and done with by now, oh well, Lord knows I tried, maybe he will sum up the cpurage another day and I will personally see to it that this happens, can't wait to knack the orange gele i bought with my blue iro and buba, na me go dey that high table as the iyalode come their wedding day abi na civil ceremony day i go call am cheesy

What God has joined together, can't wait for the day na2day is gonna make an honest woman of me too and show me off proudly to the world as his other half, his missing ribs, his wifey cheesy Chei, so that means no more secret dominatrix sessions with netotse for me anymore angry Oh well sure we can work something out on the DLlipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
tubabie:

No way , I must stay to watch! grin

Ok, you can stay and watch be e be, shombo tongue

tubabie:

Rara o, those side effects are so wrong coupled with your personality disorder, mba I will tell your Doctor the truth!! cheesy

Biko please don't tell my Doctor, I am still under probation and with good behaviour would be let out for Easter, I can't afford to lose that priviledge embarassed cry I have booked all my e-lovers and e-concubine for those period, you don't wanna know the havoc this winter has wrecked on my body so i need that break badly tongue

Ok lets strike a deal, I will stop shamelessly chasing TKB417 and leave him for you for 4 days, do we have a deal cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by tubabie(f): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
^^^It seems you in a bad state embarassed ok deal!! cheesy
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by ayettymama(f): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2010
@ poster

how cute

dont be worried

people arent proffesionals on the first day!!!

when you do it just ask what your husband likes

hpefully for your sake he's not into serious kinkiness!!

tell him to tell you what to do- but dont worry abt it, it might seem obvious

im sure your husband will be happy just doing the honours!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Confesses To You That She Is An Ogbanje / Is It Worth Fighting Family Over Inheritance? / Husband's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.