Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,529 members, 7,926,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:16 PM

Davido Cancels Felabration Performance To Honour Late Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels Felabration Performance To Honour Late Friends (401 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Cancels Felabration Performance To Honour Late Friends by Abumalikovo1: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
Thousands of fans of popular Nigerian musician, David Adeleke a.k.a. Davido will miss him today at the ongoing Felabration show at the new Afrikan Shrine in Alausa Lagos.

Davido this morning cancelled his performance scheduled for today at the Felabration.

The past week has been particularly rough for the Nigerian pop star, who lost three friends in the last seven days.

His friends, Tagbo Umeike, Dj Olu and Chime all died within days of each other in unclear circumstances and as a sign of respect to them, he has cancelled his performance at today’s Felabration.

According to him, ”to all my fans expecting me at Felabration, I’m sorry I would not be performing anymore. I promise to make it up. I love you guys. Everyone stay prayed up’.

http://www.gistb4u.com/davido-cancels-felabration-performance-honour-late-friends/

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance To Honour Late Friends by grbgrb4(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
ok
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance To Honour Late Friends by Abumalikovo1: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
Abumalikovo1:
Thousands of fans of popular Nigerian musician, David Adeleke a.k.a. Davido will miss him today at the ongoing Felabration show at the new Afrikan Shrine in Alausa Lagos.

Davido this morning cancelled his performance scheduled for today at the Felabration.

The past week has been particularly rough for the Nigerian pop star, who lost three friends in the last seven days.

His friends, Tagbo Umeike, Dj Olu and Chime all died within days of each other in unclear circumstances and as a sign of respect to them, he has cancelled his performance at today’s Felabration.

According to him, ”to all my fans expecting me at Felabration, I’m sorry I would not be performing anymore. I promise to make it up. I love you guys. Everyone stay prayed up’.

http://www.gistb4u.com/davido-cancels-felabration-performance-honour-late-friends/

(1) (Reply)

A Village In Nassarawa State Where 80% Of Children Don't Know Their Birthdays / Oh What Went Wrong ? Female Blogger Who Accused Government Of Corruption Dies / Photos: 6-months After His Arrest, Dammy Krane Flies In A Private Jet Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.