Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Girlfriend Wants To Sell Her Eggs For N100,000 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Sell Her Eggs For N100,000 (3094 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Sell Her Eggs For N100,000 by youngfocus(m): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2017
nawa ooo notin we no go here oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Sell Her Eggs For N100,000 by deturla: 5:29am On Oct 11, 2017
selflessposhheart:
First the procedure is really painful because they using force in quote to detach eggs from her uterus or so shii hurts badly and if not properly done damages the womb there are good and bad stories to it o.

Next you know the sole aim of buying eggs by the buyer is for fertility

That means they going to take the fertile eggs

My opinion let ur girlfriend ask the doctor how many fertile egg does she have if she has more than enough to spare then she can sell so she won't go and sell all her fertile eggs for money then in the future she uses money to buy fertile eggs again she can afford to sell will she b able to afford the money to buy eggs again in the future? Because it takes more Dan 100k to buy eggs u will pay a lot to doctors to get the final result you desire which is a baby.

This is what ladies that sell eggs don't know once you sell all ur fertile eggs your chances of giving birth is really really really really slim. Then u see them buying fertile eggs when older

Thank you so much. This is what I need.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Girl Claim To Love You But Refuse You To Touch Her / Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) / Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.