Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria (17394 Views)

FG Resolves On Improved Transportation, Welfare Of Armed Forces, Security, Other / FG Pledges Improved Welfare For Army Officers, Men / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by madridguy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
newbornmacho:
his country will offer services to Nigeria for a fee... Is that new?
Good and honest response meaning IPOB and Biafra is on fire

1 Like

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Good and honest response meaning IPOB and Biafra is on fire
Do you know Israel supports Islamic Saudi Arabia Food for thought

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
mmsen:

Southerners going north to try and solve their problems will be used as pretext for another pogrom.

Odd "Israeli Jews" can come solve their problems without that happening. Last time I checked nobody killing all the Igbos currently doing business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by totit: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
cheesy

Guys e don do nah. Make una have mercy on brown/red water republic boiz. shocked

Ahhan! E don do. Abeg.

grin grin grin

Temper mercy with Johnson abeg wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Israel what about the Fighter jets and chemical weapons you promised our Supreme leader Lamidi Cownu ?

We need them to finish the zoo..

Shuku Orike Eponmalu don't forget your promise also grin grin

Deadest! Afi eponmalu naa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
omenka:
Come on dude. This storm too will pass. Be positive no matter how difficult that may be at the moment. wink

We know a TOTAL SYSTEMIC OVERHAUL is overdue. I see that coming to pass in the not so distant future. Trust me on this.

In the mean time, let's play ball! cheesy

you just encouraged me.

Thank you sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by omenka(m): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
mcjibs22:

you just encouraged me.

Thank you sir
You are welcome.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by MrIrohKenedy: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
You would get banned again if you don't control your emotions
[/s]
what's IpobExposed is saying
sorry i don't talk to small brains cheesy

go and play with omenka little boy
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
smiley... okay... give Palestine the recognition they deserve.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by adeolakemi: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
not that am mocking the agitation but their methodologies and everything about it is flawed, and it is our Igbo people that will bear the conseuences,
I wrote a thread about that, check my profile,
this is an agitation based on propagandas and false sense of solidarity both internal(with southern minorities) and external(usa,israel).
will you shut up and don't wash your dirty linen outside .after exposing yourself they ll turn around to use it against you ......no matter the flaws with your brothers never you share it with these muslims cos its not worth
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Odkosh: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
[s]
FTrebirth:

i don't give the slightest fvck about ipob agitators and their map for biafra. i am a rivers born (ikwerre) with a mother from imo, so my allegiance is first to the igbo tribe before nigeria.

i was never aware there is a deep hate against igbos by other tribes until i joined nairaland. it's not bad to play partisan politics but it shouldn't be to the detriment of a people who share the same country with you.

the fulanis see igbos as slaves that should be used for target-shooting practices and the yorubas are ever willing to support them. igbo is one of the three major tribes but as it is, the probability of an igbo man becoming president of nigeria is not feasible. the hate and downgrading is too much...as evidenced in junaid mohammed recent comments. see here: https://www.nairaland.com/4108905/ipob-bastards-cant-cause-another

we can keep deceiving ourselves that nigeria is one but the truth remains we're not united. you hate a people this much yet they won't allow them form their own nation.

as long as i keep commenting on this forum, i'd never be seen joining these haters to downgrade igbos even when they're wrong. never!
[/s]Same old trash. One question for you.. Do igbos love other tribes? Why are you being stupid? See, do you know reason why God refuses to answer igbos prayers, it is simply because God knows how treacherous they are. They hate other tribes but cry daily how they hate them. Want people they detest to extend hands of love to them. Who does that. Keep on with your victim cry, no one cares about that anymore because they know better now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by adeolakemi: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yyeske:
I just dey waka pass looking out for what IPOB terrorists have to say about this after lunatic cowardly Nnamdi kanu lied to them that the state of Israel is backing them.
I'm only just passing by, nothing more.
now a Yoruba man will wholeheartedly believe yyeske is Igbo but a bonafide Yoruba daughter adiola is Yoruba wanna be okay
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by dirtyhokage(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
So last last we the jewish people of Biafra land reject this shiity fake news...
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by dirtyhokage(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Odkosh:
[s][/s]Same old trash. One question for you.. Do igbos love other tribes? Why are you being stupid? See, do you know reason why God refuses to answer igbos prayers, it is simply because God knows how treacherous they are. They hate other tribes but cry daily how they hate them. Want people they detest to extend hands of love to them. Who does that. Keep on with your victim cry, no one cares about that anymore because they know better now.
They hate demsevs too....very ignorant people, how can an albino from no where claim that igbo's are jewish people and they believed that trash....
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Passenger27: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Israel what about the Fighter jets and chemical weapons you promised our Supreme leader Lamidi Cownu ?

We need them to finish the zoo..

Shuku Orike Eponmalu don't forget your promise also grin grin

Guy, u wan kee pesin here o.

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by pasol4real(m): 1:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Odkosh:
[s][/s]Same old trash. One question for you.. Do igbos love other tribes? Why are you being stupid? See, do you know reason why God refuses to answer igbos prayers, it is simply because God knows how treacherous they are. They hate other tribes but cry daily how they hate them. Want people they detest to extend hands of love to them. Who does that. Keep on with your victim cry, no one cares about that anymore because they know better now.
Olodo every where
Go n look at the history of God's own ppl, the israelis
Their history n persecution is same with what thé igbos are going through.
The truth of thé matter is No matter what happens the glory of the Most high always shines on the igbos .
Little wonder other tribes are So jealous of them .
The igbos today have conquered every where in Nigeria,from Lagos to abuja to kaduna to portharcourt to jos the presence of igbo domination is So obvious.
No wonder every one is afraid n wary of the igbos.
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by krayon22: 2:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Truckpusher:
If you know how tired I have become of this country ,you won't mind me anymore .

I'm tired of Nigeria and I just want to leave and forget about Nigeria like it never existed in my entire life.

Nigeria is a mistake that can't be corrected at all.
God bless u
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Odkosh: 6:52am On Oct 11, 2017
FTrebirth:
[s][/s]

i don't remember quoting or mentioning you in my post. buzz off, fvcktaard!
Zombie, must you fool quote me first. If you post senselessly, you will need some sense into your pig head. If you don't want people to quote you. Then keep mute or you get out of the thread and probably the forum. That is simple to do. Akpu brain.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by Omofunaab2: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2017
LoveJesus87:
u no well at all walai I swear grin

Na my Oga Jetleeee dey create all these memes

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by nevachange(f): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2017
for isreal. Everyone na customer

#thickgurllifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by totit: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2017
pasol4real:

Olodo every where
Go n look at the history of God's own ppl, the israelis
Their history n persecution is same with what thé igbos are going through.
The truth of thé matter is No matter what happens the glory of the Most high always shines on the igbos .
Little wonder other tribes are So jealous of them .
The igbos today have conquered every where in Nigeria,from Lagos to abuja to kaduna to portharcourt to jos the presence of igbo domination is So obvious.
No wonder every one is afraid n wary of the igbos.

Another beautiful,delusional,inferiority,nonsense..
Ibos conquered so much that in the whole of South they dominate poverty index,has lowest IGR in the whole of south.

Mtcheew.
Ibos dominate everywhere so much that they can't survive within SE until they troop/travel down to Lagos ( ibos nigeria london). Ofcourse, ibo dominate everywhere in obodo nigeria on paper. Yimmuu

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by pasol4real(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

Another beautiful,delusional,inferiority,nonsense..
Ibos conquered so much that in the whole of South they dominate poverty index,has lowest IGR in the whole of south.

Mtcheew.
Ibos dominate everywhere so much that they can't survive within SE until they troop/travel down to Lagos ( ibos nigeria london). Ofcourse, ibo dominate everywhere in obodo nigeria on paper. Yimmuu
You are just jealous u all know the truth
The igbos are a far more superior race than any other tribe in africa
Re: Israel Pledges Improved Relationship With Nigeria by totit: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
pasol4real:

You are just jealous u all know the truth
The igbos are a far more superior race than any other tribe in africa

Whaaaaaaat ! grin
I knew you were going to come up with that usual bullshit as usual. No surprise.

Red water republic boiz and their usual low self esteem, as usual,ofcourse. grin

Show us the truth nah. Abi, all you gat is ya'll usual oral figures cheesy

cheesy

LMAO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don’t Criminalise Miyetti Allah, Presidency Warns / Two Edo Refineries Receive Crude From Oza Oil Field / Police Wives Empower Widows As Krystal Okeke Pledges Educational Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.