Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,100 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Pukena Is Changing The Service Industry.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Pukena Is Changing The Service Industry.. (318 Views)

I Need The Service Of A Reliable Freight Forwarding Company Not A Stealing One / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $3.3 Billion After Changing Facebook News Feed / What Business Can One Do In The Service Industry That Isn't Capital Intensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Pukena Is Changing The Service Industry.. by pukena(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Excellence is not a function of resources, it's a mindset!

This morning, during my devotion, these words erupted in my spirit like a vulcano! I talked in tongues for hours meditating on it.

God took took me to the book of Daniels 1.

I saw how the King ordered for a certain calibre of young people. Experts in their own field. People who have done their own part of acquiring a certain skills.

But now, in order to adequately serve the king, they must pass through another set of training to equip them with all it takes to serve the king. I believe they were taught courses like emotional intelligence, time management, courtesy, effective communication, how to speak well, etc!

This is the mission of Pukena- To raise top professionals that will serve the king!

Hence we are launching Pukena Academy, an intensive six-week executive program that will transform an average professional to a world class service expert.

I have come up with a 15-course program not found any where in the world that would turn our local service providers to world-class experts. Graduates of this program would be hired by top clients depending on their areas of specialization. Pukena shall continue to offer professional support for our pro. They will belong to an exclusive member-only online community where they can iterate, network and get continuous mentoring by industry experts.

We are building Africa's largest pool of top rated experts for high end individuals, corporate organizations and the government.

Our faculty are made up of highly successful professionals from all works of life-artists, banking, IT, event professionals, etc

First edition is January 2018

It's not for everybody. You need to be the best in what you do, have operated your business for more than 5 years, be between 20-40 years old and be internet savvy and amazingly smart to be admitted. Tertiary education could be an advantage but not a must.

Only registered Pukena Pros are eligible for this program, hence our course outline will never be made public.

We already have over 500 registered service pros on our database ready to do the pilot program. If you intend joining the pilot program by January, register here:http://pukena.ng/pro-page

It's an exciting project. Join the movement.
Twitter: www.twitter.com/pukenang
Facebook:www.facebook.com/pukenang

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Our Program / NSE LIVE! Equities Lose N36b Amidst Profit-taking / How To a Build Websites/email Newsletters At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.