Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,444 members, 7,914,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:18 PM

Let's Discuss(matured Minds Only) (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Discuss(matured Minds Only) (pics) (1017 Views)

Join An Erotic Whatsapp Tv. For Matured Minds Only - / Freaky Whatsapp Group For Matured Minds / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss(matured Minds Only) (pics) by Diablo22(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Good evening y'all
I was on twitter this night and I saw a girl post this picture.. I am not here to talk about her posting nudity..
But what struck my mind are the comments she got for posting it.
So some questions started running through my mind,
1 why are people don't cool with this, is it that they don't want to be labelled hypocrites or spiritual people?
2 Why is it that when a girl posts pictures like this, the society is cool with it but when a man posts a picture like this, the society lashes out on him?
Please I need only matured people to comment...

Re: Let's Discuss(matured Minds Only) (pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
na end time we dey

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss(matured Minds Only) (pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
ha
Re: Let's Discuss(matured Minds Only) (pics) by Yeligray(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
These are some of the things that women do that make men treat them as sex objects
Re: Let's Discuss(matured Minds Only) (pics) by Shygirl1989(f): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
hmmmmmm,from time immemorial,a womans' body has been regarded as ''sacred'' even before the advent of clothes,mature women had to cover up their sensitive parts,to avoid ''stories that pinch''
In modern times,with the dawn of feminisim,its quite shocking that women who fought for centuries to be equal to men actually want to be MEN,because thats the only reason i see with this picture. Another thing is falling standard in the quality of the human being in our generation,women now see it fit to be naked to gain popularity and relevance,men, to be brash and crass...........
to answer your question,there are different standards and rules set by society on what men and women should do about behaviour,dressing etc.......nobody can really explain why its that way,it's just is..........
Re: Let's Discuss(matured Minds Only) (pics) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Keep it up jare. Na ur body o.

(1) (Reply)

Story Time!! Her First Night With A Caring Stranger (18+ Only) / SEUN, You Owe Babaramota Omonile Fee. / (video) Busty Cheerleaders Digging It Better Than Slim Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.