Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,388 members, 7,940,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Help Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Needed (1143 Views)

Help Needed. How Do I Make A Website List Like This On Google / Help Needed Here / Help Needed By Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
hello guys, i installed xampp and when i try to run the Apache in the xampp control panel, i encountered this problem, i tried to do everything i know but non worked, i believed someone here must have face this problem and solve it.

below is the screen shot of the error am facing.

and i promise a token to any one that helps me with solution to solve this.

Thanks.

Re: Help Needed by RapportNaija(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mine works. Uninstall any Anti Virus program you have and retry it.

Then make sure apps like Skype are not in use when you launch XAMPP.

If problem persists, uninstall and reinstall
Re: Help Needed by wwwmaster: 2:28am On Oct 11, 2017
I encountered the problem when I installed Xamp on my new pc. To solve the problem download and install the Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 up.
Follow the below link to Download and install
https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Please remember to restart your system after installation and my token wink

1 Like

Re: Help Needed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
wwwmaster and RapportNaija thanks for your help but i figured out how to solve it by trial and error.

To any body having this problem in the future, what i did to solve it, is simply download the Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 via the link wwwmaster shared and install it, i had difficulties so after much research i discovered that 99% of the problem comes from either the OS in the computer is outdated so simply update your computer window and voila its done.

if you encounter any more problem then you need to research it and find the solution.

(1) (Reply)

Work For A Blog And Get Paid / Check Out My New Forum, I Ned Reviews / How Does Branch Loan Works Get Instant Loans Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.