Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,397 members, 7,897,766 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Check Out A Nairalander's Graphic CV - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out A Nairalander's Graphic CV (1159 Views)

My Bitter Experience With A Nairalander Web Designer Bluefly Design. / A Nairalander And Blogger, Mandy News Shares New Promo Photos / How A Nairalander Scammed Me Of 12k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out A Nairalander's Graphic CV by phililp(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hello great N'landers, Today I saw this CV Design/Format from one site like this, so i decided to make something like it.. dunno if its cool and gonno be Worthy of Acceptance, cos i wana use it for a job application....

pls what do u say guys
Re: Check Out A Nairalander's Graphic CV by Sul154(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
It's nice but I think you should loose the Microsoft Office as a skill for a computer science grad, also the interest section might not be needed. As a suggestion google Elon Musk infographic CV
Re: Check Out A Nairalander's Graphic CV by Babysnow1: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
WOW! NICE, BUT NO LET THEM USE AM SELL AKARA FOR JUCTION O. BECAUSE NIGERIA NO LIKE BETA THING
Re: Check Out A Nairalander's Graphic CV by fav444(f): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
I'm so sorry for the owner of the details in that CV. The way GLND and fake recruiters cum scammers will flood u with interview invite SMS and email in the coming week will be alarming.

U don buy market be that o so get ready
Re: Check Out A Nairalander's Graphic CV by phililp(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
fav444:
I'm so sorry for the owner of the details in that CV. The way GLND and fake recruiters cum scammers will flood u with interview invite SMS and email in the coming week will be alarming.

U don buy market be that o so get ready

the way i laff wen someone says scammers will scam me... lol.

I am a Storm!

Re: Check Out A Nairalander's Graphic CV by Philtrik(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2017
phililp:

the way i laff wen someone says scammers will scam me... lol.

I am a Storm!
You went to school but you cannot understand the simple statement fav444 made.
Who was your English teacher sef? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Floating Share Button With Whatsapp For Blogger Blogs / How Much Would It Cost Me To Build Website Like This... / Twitter Traffic Sweet Ooooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.