Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Moi-moi And Other Food Cooked With Nylon Causes Cancer, Food Expert Reveals - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Moi-moi And Other Food Cooked With Nylon Causes Cancer, Food Expert Reveals (852 Views)

Food Cooked With Firewood Vs Gas: Which One Tastes Better? / Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moi-moi And Other Food Cooked With Nylon Causes Cancer, Food Expert Reveals by EstherAdaeze: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
A food expert also a dietician so to say by name: John Tehinse is warning Nigerians against coking Moi-moi and other foods with Nylon because nylon is produced with dioxins and other toxic substance that causes cancer. continue reading @
http://www.ebimnageniusland.com/2017/09/Moi-moi-and-other-foods-cooked-with-nylon-could-cause-cancer.html

Re: Moi-moi And Other Food Cooked With Nylon Causes Cancer, Food Expert Reveals by heendrix(m): 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
EstherAdaeze:
A food expert also a dietician so to say by name: John Tehinse is warning Nigerians against coking Moi-moi and other foods with Nylon because nylon is produced with dioxins and other toxic substance that causes cancer. continue reading @
http://www.ebimnageniusland.com/2017/09/Moi-moi-and-other-foods-cooked-with-nylon-could-cause-cancer.html

nylon moi moi wey I been dey chop since when I dey small why he be say na now hin con dey harmful abeg weytin go happen to man go happen to him either nylon or bagco bag moi moi

(1) (Reply)

Mouth-watering Lebanese Dishes You Need To Try / This Suprising Health Benefits Of Banana Will Make Not Want To Miss Taken Banana / Testimonies From Our Satisfied Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.