Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

Exclusive Interview By 224hits: A Night With My Facebook Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exclusive Interview By 224hits: A Night With My Facebook Lover (370 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview By 224hits: A Night With My Facebook Lover by william3454: 6:11am On Oct 11, 2017
please the information about this victim was kept anonymous for her safety and well being the story is based on life event

Am a runs girl who hails from Enugu sate and base in lagos. I usually love having fun with men and guys my life was going so well until i fell in love with a man i met on facebook he was handsome, sexy and good looking which met everything i desire in a man. thinking i finally found a man who will make me change my way of live.
so we started chatting and getting to know each other he told me sweet things online made me feel special for the first time i felt defferent, so he asked us to meet in owerri and i was so excited, he booked a flight for me and then i accepted to meet him.
He sent me the location of the hotel where to meet at that time i did not get to think of anything because is not my first time to meet a guy in a hotel and have fun, so i packed a cloth for the weekend and put in my normal sexy cloth , so he picked me at the airport and we went to the hotel where we lodged.
For the first night he acted like a gentleman, he kissed me passionately touched me all over and took his hands all the way down and i felt so high, that i wanted to have sex so bad, but he refused i tried so hard he still did not and i got suprised unlike everyman i have been with.

see more details below

http://www.224hits.com/exclusive-interview-by-224hits-a-night-with-my-facebook-lover/

(1) (Reply)

Consequences Of Refusing A Decent Hug / King Truck / Between Washing Of Cloths And Cooking Of Food? Which One Is Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.