Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,252 members, 7,936,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Funke Akindele, Mercy Johnson And Ini Edo Wrong Mama Cartel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, Mercy Johnson And Ini Edo Wrong Mama Cartel (786 Views)

Cutie Juls – Chioma Ude And Ini Edo Are Lesbians And Longtime Knackmates / This Throwback Photo Of Regina Daniels And Ini Edo Shows What Money Can / Destiny Etiko And Ini Edo Stun In Ripped But Who Slayed Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Mercy Johnson And Ini Edo Wrong Mama Cartel by smartconnect(m): 7:21am On Oct 11, 2017
It's another Wednesday of Tori4Town and yes, Today's story it's very strong, I mean very strong. As my guest will be talking about the new phrase that is replacing baby mama in the celebrity circle. Here comes "WRONG MAMA " cartel in the industry. Ediale Kingsley thinks, feels, and believe that Funke Akindele, Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo and a host of other female Celebrities are wrong mamas. #babymamafacedout #wrongmamafacein. Join me tomorrow by 2pm to 4pm, on Happenings radio. To listen, log on to www.radio.happenings.com.ng and call in +234706163971. I'd also like to know more about this wrong mama . Make it a date. Don't be told.

(1) (Reply)

JUST NEGODU!! Please Try Not To Laugh And No Funny Comment Too!! Ha Ha Ha!! / You Can’t Be A Successful Movie Star If You’re Not Fashionable – Chika Ike / Actress Regina Daniels Spotted Crying After Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.