Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,211 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

Gotv And Incompetence - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gotv And Incompetence (496 Views)

How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today / TSTV Africa Decoder Gives 10x More Of Dstv, Gotv, And Starttime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gotv And Incompetence by Enigift: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2017
Please can someone tell me where to get the TSTV decoder in abuja am tired of this Gotv you pay for full bouquet and you can't watch all the channels and its been going on for weeks now
I need TSTV o so I can dash my enemy my Gotv decoder
Re: Gotv And Incompetence by Umuchima69: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Highlights From Felabration 2017 "The Prophecy" / ROK Studio's And Emem Isong’s ‘body Language’ Set To Hit The Cinema / Nigerian On A Weird Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.