Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Please Review Website Remodified - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review Website Remodified (812 Views)

Cbt Web Apps Remodified Download Here / Please Review Website / Twitter Social Plugin Help: / Ibs Nigeria - Review Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review Website Remodified by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by BidzaMoyo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ cyclops4real

I guess you want constructive criticism. Well there no easy way to say this but your site is not very good. I am sorry to break it to you.

The colours do not work
The navigation is not aligned
The main header is annoying with the flying text
Your site is hosted on a free host
The digital clock you have on your site, that is so 80's

This is probably one of the worst sites I have seen on NL. Sorry but you asked for a review.

Marks out of 10 - 0.5!
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2010
I was suppose to stop reviewing sites and generally posting on nairalannd. But on seeing this i felt offended.

This site is very as a matter of fact too amateur. Everything is wrong. Why does links open either in new tab or new pop up window.

No be like so cyclops, when u just start, not all thing u learn u implement to your site, some are outdated and also, unnnessesary. Get hold of the general convention of looks and design pattern oof designing sites.

You can try a paid tutorial www.marknollis.com simply make a contact.

@Bidza. How far, whats up. You scored cyclops too high. My first day of designing with only HTML was not as bad as this.

There is room for improvement sha. I also do think the longer one takes to learn this things the better he does grab it, if he can still endure.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by BidzaMoyo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ Donpuzo

I am good my Bro. Just working is taking over my life. About the logo issue we discussed sorry I did not get back to you BUT I think I will leave as it is for now.

YOU STOP POSTING ON NL Why man You give very good insights in your reviews and comments. I only signed up on NL on Sunday last week and I feel that at some level I know you. Keep the faith man.

I was on your website the other day. I could help noticing the green grin. I must say it works because it is just on the header and links most of site has white spaces, my favourite design technique.

I like the statement on your site -

"Donpuzo can boast of being one of the best Webmasters in Nigeria"

Just brilliant! Keep going man we will catch the dream one day soon.

@ cyclops4rea sorry for hijacking your post BUT if I was you I would drop Donpuzo an email.

Over and out
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Afam(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2010
This is the problem with the forum, someone asks for a review and instead of doing just that we begin to insult the project while claiming that our first projects were far better than the project.

This is not fair and will discourage others from asking for help.

Unfortunately, majority of people that do this are just comfortable with the basics of web development even when they wrongly believe that they know enough.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2010
@Afam. I don't see anything wrong in my review of cyclops site. Feel you are trying to raise a beef here, and i find that uncomfortable and immature of you.

If i said that, what's wrong, that will try to make him gingered and challenged to make his site more better.

Afam I repeat I know just well enough. If u like talk this or that, you self i bet you are already getting scared of what you think i am. Anyway, na nland we meet, na nland e go end. Scumbag!!!
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Afam(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2010
Donpuzo:

@Afam. I don't see anything wrong in my review of cyclops site. Feel you are trying to raise a beef here, and i find that uncomfortable and immature of you.

If i said that, what's wrong, that will try to make him gingered and challenged to make his site more better.

Afam I repeat  I know just well enough. If u like talk this or that, you self i bet you are already getting scared of what you think i am. Anyway, na nland we meet, na nland e go end. Scumbag!!!

Empty barrels they say make the most noise.

You insult people and think you are challenging them? What do you know about web development that makes you think you qualify to talk nonsense about other peoples' projects?

You are silly, arrogant yet ignorant of what you think you know.

Donpuzo:

I was suppose to stop reviewing sites and generally posting on nairalannd. But on seeing this i felt offended.

This site is very as a matter of fact too amateur. Everything is wrong. Why does links open either in new tab or new pop up window.

No be like so cyclops, when u just start, not all thing u learn u implement to your site, some are outdated and also, unnnessesary. Get hold of the general convention of looks and design pattern oof designing sites.

You can try a paid tutorial www.marknollis.com simply make a contact.

@Bidza. How far, whats up. You scored cyclops too high. My first day of designing with only HTML was not as bad as this.

There is room for improvement sha. I also do think the longer one takes to learn this things the better he does grab it, if he can still endure.

Read the nonsense you put down above and ask people that may not be your friends to take a good look at your website and you will be shocked at the verdict. You cannot even get basic things aligned on your website simply because you don't know how to do it and you have the guts to insult other people.

I can guarantee you no serious organisation can spend just 2 minutes discussing with you on any meaningful project.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
Ok sir. how did Agusto Produce engage me. www.agustoproduce.com why am i am developer for www.technoglobalprogrammers.com

Lol. My man no vex ohhh. When you think you are fit and humble enough to learn, make a request on www.marknollis.com contact page. That page also no dey aligned well.

Mr expert web developer.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Afam(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2010
Donpuzo:

Ok sir. how did Agusto Produce engage me. www.agustoproduce.com why am i am developer for www.technoglobalprogrammers.com

Lol. My man no vex ohhh. When you think you are fit and humble enough to learn, make a request on www.marknollis.com contact page. That page also no dey aligned well.

Mr expert web developer.

If you consider those websites big projects then I feel sorry for you.

By the way the second website refused to open, I guess you are not even sure of the website address of the project you claimed you worked on, real shame.

My dear, you have a long way to go.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2010
Bidza Moyo:

@ Donpuzo

I am good my Bro. Just working is taking over my life. About the logo issue we discussed sorry I did not get back to you BUT I think I will leave as it is for now.

YOU STOP POSTING ON NL Why man You give very good insights in your reviews and comments. I only signed up on NL on Sunday last week and I feel that at some level I know you. Keep the faith man.

I was on your website the other day. I could help noticing the green  grin. I must say it works because it is just on the header and links most of site has white spaces, my favourite design technique.

I like the statement on your site -

"Donpuzo can boast of being one of the best Webmasters in Nigeria"

Just brilliant! Keep going man we will catch the dream one day soon.

@ cyclops4rea sorry for hijacking your post BUT if I was you I would drop Donpuzo an email.

Over and out

Thanks ohhh. I am actually working endlessly to attaining more than that. And Nland aspiring moderator no won see me be it.

I been dey surprise when u say green na only for nature site, i been won talk to [b]Afam [/b]pay am some cash to re align and color am. Since he hardly gets jobs and thinks he  can drop shits on me.

How far have you gone on using that link i gave you? I also will recomend one application for you, it will bring the same effect, and yet make the work less easier.

Mail me.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2010
My man na www.technoglobalprogrammers. net And mind you i didn't do that site, i actually work there as a developer.

Men that's not all ohhh, if i begin dey list am, e go be like say i dey proud. Pls my friend, get a life, and stop wrecking harvock here and there, thinking you are spiting me.

I have absolutely no problems with you and i think you deserve some epitome of regard, of which i have given you.

Peace.

ps: Ginjah your Swagger
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by BidzaMoyo(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2010
@ afam did you actually go on the site. Because if you did I do not see a review from you. What do you think of the site?

afam for signature is "Facts are sacred and they always stand the test of time. Lies never last" it is ironic because it is a fact that that website is half baked. This is no disrespect to @ cyclops4rea but all we are doing is giving him the facts and this will stand the test of time. (using your words)

@ afam you really seem defensive. Is it your site?
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by remoranger(m): 2:16am On Mar 13, 2010
i have not read through all the posts but i have VISITED the site.

it usually is not in my nature. but the only review i can give you is that

THIS IS UTTER CRAP,

TEAR IT DOWN AND START AGAIN.

you can start with the insults and self pity/defense now.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by jeshurun07: 2:52am On Mar 13, 2010
why now?
Please get back to the drawing board. Take some time, look at other sites.
Chk out their color combo, their layout then try to come up with an idea
EVEN B4 YOU TYPE THE FIRST KET ON YOUR KEYBOARD.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2010
My guys, any problems with how i reviewed that site. Na real shitttt na.

I repeat: This site is very as a matter of fact too amateur. Everything is wrong. Why does links open either in new tab or new pop up window.

Re: Please Review Website Remodified by dominique(f): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2010
not trying to be offensive here but awful doesn't even begin to describe the site
when was it designed. 2010 or 1992?
no one is going to take your products seriously with that kind of site (at least i wont)
pls, abeg, biko change the entire outlook of the website.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2010
@dominique. Na so i see am ohhh.

Shey no be how site look, people go patronize am.

Me self, i still dey try sometimes learn esthetically good design, although more of the coding type this days.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by bug24(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2010
Ooo men, see fight. and @poster, its evident dat u used a template 4dis. i'd advice u first learn d HTML basics b4 venturing in2 d use of templates. dat way u can be in total control. see d green u used are too shouty and is realy disturbing visitor's vision. u can be a gud designer only if u take time 2luk at gr8 webpages and try 2come up wit replica, wit time, u'll be able to tweak ur way. u tried bro. its not easy to knw hw to hyperlink let alone uploading a site. find a way 2get urself polished and stick to maximum of three domineering colors in ur future projects. u'll be ok.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Afam4eva(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2010
That site is mediocre period. It's nothing to write hell about.

Donpuzo:

Mr expert web developer.

My man Segun did that site.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Afam(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2010
Bidza Moyo:

@ afam did you actually go on the site. Because if you did I do not see a review from you. What do you think of the site?

afam for signature is "Facts are sacred and they always stand the test of time. Lies never last" it is ironic because it is a fact that that website is half baked. This is no disrespect to @ cyclops4rea but all we are doing is giving him the facts and this will stand the test of time. (using your words)

@ afam you really seem defensive. Is it your site?

I don't have to be the developer of the website to comment on it the way I did.

Reviews and insults are not the same and that is what you must understand. Unfortunately, a lot of us don't understand the difference.

Point out what is wrong with the website - that is the essence of a review not insulting the developer and ridiculing his work.

The funny thing is that those who are quick to insult other developers usually have badly setup or sub standard websites and when you point that out they begin to create excuses.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
What do you know about Segun Mustapha?

Do you know i design under him.

Do you know i program for www.levelsevenltd.com

What do you know about good design.

Ore be stop being a hater. I can't even waste a lot of time arguing with you on how good u are or how better u are than me.

If you are chop ur money, if u are not, remain the scumbag your are. And if you feel insulted go engage in a seppuku.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by bug24(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2010
ScoreLine: AFAM 4 - 2 DONPUZO.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2010
Scoreline for wetin?

Before we take to any war or game, you must use a programming language to declare the scoreline.
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by bug24(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2010
D way dis programin thing is doin u ehn, luks 2me like all dis ginger is because u just startd programing. if i decide using IF and ECHO statements here, i'll end up insulting u, so jaust lemme be. dem neva deliver my ammunitions 4rm iraQ. until then, d scoreline remains as b4. cheesy
Re: Please Review Website Remodified by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2010
lollllllllllllllll. I never see person wey funny pass u for nland.

I thought you will be using OOP php, wey i go learn from wella. You won dey use if and else/ else if. Abegi jare. use switch case and interpenetrate through classes and objects, then me and this man go start that war.

Abi na like this you won take declare the wahala.

<?php
$Donpuzo="3"
$Afam="4"

if $Donpuzo>$Afam{
echo("Donpuzo is leading"wink
}
else{ echo("That mad man Afam is leading"wink
}
?>

Gbam!!!

(1) (Reply)

Parallel Plesk / Using Dreamweaver To Design Site / How To Have A Craiglist Accoun Here In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.