Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,579 members, 7,905,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video (2173 Views)

Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by Nuhvey(m): 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

Two deluded humans bragging about who is more deluded and inane. Both of you aren't humans you ate extra terrestrials robots. Deranged ewos.
Oh lawd, smackdown!!! cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by correctguy101(m): 6:27am On Oct 12, 2017
dalaman:

Two deluded humans bragging about who is more deluded and inane. Both of you aren't humans you are extra terrestrials robots. Deranged ewos.

Me too... me too... I'm not "hueman" grin

3 Likes

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by correctguy101(m): 6:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Nuhvey:
Oh lawd, smackdown!!! cheesy grin
As in ehn...
That guy dalaman got no joy at all. He just simultaneously kick their balls grin

4 Likes

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by butterflyl1on: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Goodmorning
Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by HardMirror(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
dalaman:

Two deluded humans bragging about who is more deluded and inane. Both of you aren't humans you are extra terrestrial robots. Deranged ewos.
They are not human they are algae not even fit to be called animals talk less of human.

Love how u tackled the 2 clowns. U remain my number one on nairaland jare

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by HardMirror(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin
correctguy101:

As in ehn...

That guy dalaman got no joy at all. He just simultaneously kick their balls grin
Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by obinna58(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
This thread got me laughing like a mad man in public

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God In 5 Minutes. (this If For The Thoughtful) Watch The Video by frank317: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol... Mr dalaman... Who make u vex na?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Jesus Resurrect As A Spirit? / What Is The Purpose Of Life According To Atheism? / 5 Things You (probably) Did Not Know About Easter

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.