Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,201 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital (24775 Views)

2 COVID-19 Patients Discharged In Imo Today / 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos / A Woman In Coma Discharged From Abuja Hospital Over Strike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
So monkey pox isn't deadly after all cool
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by M2dX(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
what is the course ? how could someone infected??
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Temidayo9(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
SojiCash:
Okay.... What's the cause self.. Don't come after me oo
From eating monkey meat .

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Rozaytee: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
why person go dey chop monkey meat?
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by HotPro: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
autotrader014:
And they say the Army is forcefully injecting people with monkey pox. And some people believed that crap...

We're is the Army here and does this people look forced?

It is sad.Why do people love to be so mischievous?
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Dearlord(m): 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is Animal defamation.
They should find another name to give this ailments not by creating mistrust between us and our pets lipsrsealed
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe, I told you dicks are safe, no need to panic. Lol
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Snake pox loading...
Hollup! over a thousand comments in less than a month, ain't no dicks to keep you busy? Lol
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Adaumunocha(f): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
TimeMod3:
Hollup! over a thousand comments in less than a month, ain't no dicks to keep you busy? Lol
Are u kidding me? A thousand comments? Dîcks are overrated. You get bad mouth sha
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Unitedsurgicals: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thank God for the quick intervention
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by NafeesaAA(f): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
No mind those potopoto people

Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by efighter: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
MrNollyzone:

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the contagious disease broke out three weeks ago in Agbura area of Yenagoa following reports that a family manifested symptoms of monkey pox after eating monkey meat.

If you eat Monkey, you go become Monkeypox patient.[b][/b]
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Are u kidding me? A thousand comments? Dîcks are overrated. You get bad mouth sha
Yeah, over a thousand. 1669!
Use a dick to count them na.. lol

Have your fun, Happy Nairalanding.
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Adaumunocha(f): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
TimeMod3:
Yeah, over a thousand. 1669!
Use a dick to count them na.. lol

Have your fun, Happy Nairalanding.
Be nice. Must you guys talk shit to ladies?

Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Be nice. Must you guys talk shit to ladies?
When has a dick become a poo? You see they say NL gurls are the most hypocritical set of ladies world over.
How does someone calls what makes her gush a poo?
Look, You can pretend all you want in the open but I know what you are in the sheet. Lol
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Adaumunocha(f): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
TimeMod3:
When has a dick become a poo? You see they say NL gurls are the most hypocritical set of ladies world over.
How does someone calls what makes her you gush a poo?
Look, You can pretend all you want in the open but I know what you are in the sheet. Lol
Hmmmmm you do? That's good to know. Be nice.
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
D
Hmmmmm you do? That's good to know. Be nice.
One of those sounds you give during the ride. Now you're coming out.
Lol
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by mofresh(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
TheNextAce post=61317397]That's a nice development. I can't just imagine my crush having monkey pox [[quote]u stayed with her or him nd verse versa if u are girl!!its funny!!]
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by ritababe(f): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
TimeMod3:
ritababe, I told you dicks are safe, no need to panic. Lol

good to know
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:

good to know
Seems you were a lot busy. Hope your day been good?
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by ritababe(f): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
TimeMod3:
Seems you were a lot busy. Hope your day been good?

yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by luminouz(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
dredgedaniel:
Lies from the pit of hell.

This is simply a plot by the current administration to add monkey pox to his achievement during the 2019 campaigns.

The virus was intentionally administered to patient. The government should better wake up to its responsibilities and stop diverting our attention to something stage planned.

As far as we are concerned the rating of the presently administration is 10% for now.

#say no to deceit
Conspiracy theorist!!!

Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by baddosky1: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
MrNollyzone:
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the contagious disease broke out three weeks ago in Agbura area of Yenagoa following reports that a family manifested symptoms of monkey pox after eating monkey meat.

The bolded should be after being vaccinated by the jihadist Nigerian Army!
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by baddosky1: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
luminouz:

Conspiracy theorist!!!

Debunk his claims with verifiable facts let's see!
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by OtemAtum: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
NotNairalandi:
The end is near......give your life to Jesus christ!
tell fictitious Jesus to take my life by force if he can grin
Re: Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
EzeEbira:
This monkey pox will die faster than Ebola if handled well.

it's nothing. monkey pox is just like chicken pox

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Federal Medical Center And Teaching Hospital, Which Is Higher Ranked?? / 354 New COVID-19 Cases, 265 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 6 - (3,835 Tested) / Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.