Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi (55929 Views)

Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister / Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by AfonjaConehead: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
If that pastor were a conehead,he wud'av bleached already grin
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Florblu:
I believe the woman

Why won't you believe her... feminazi's running amok.

It saddens me to accept that when issues relating to sexual misconduct are raised, no one gives the man the benefit of the doubt all because of feminazis and their wicked push to exterminate man alongside their deluded whiteknights.

I am also happy because that shit can't happen in our backyard here. It can only happen in the liberal nations of America and Europe where men have become subjected to the injurious effects of pu*ssy power.

I say, don't believe her, don't believe in a single story.
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by jaszplus12(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Woooah! How old is her child? Why she was mute for 3yrs if she was being molested by their pastor? undecided
that's the question we need answers for!!!
why the 3 year silence? if it was wrong for the pastor to mess around with her daughter after 3 years then it was wrong from the first day!

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
jaszplus12:

that's the question we need answers for!!!
why the 3 year silence? if it was wrong for the pastor to mess around with her daughter after 3 years then it was wrong from the first day!

Yeah..too many question I wanna ask but the story is not enough to answer such..

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by gaffyGIFT: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
the pastor be like ................ mogbe oh .... temi bami

Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
ShitHead:
Did he rape her? Why the drama? Pastor no get dickk? Konji no dey hold pastor? To wankk, sin; to fork, sin. MAKE HE DIE OF KONJI? Who never sin before? Who no dey even sin? Some wey dey shout him name dey on top woman dey read this my message.

Fork her mother too.

am sure you will react the same if it was your sister being fck

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by ShitHead(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ezechinwa:

am sure you will react the same if it was your sister being fck
I know you fck your mother too. That's why guilty conscience dey worry you.
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by Onyemabright(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
THIS IS MONKEY POX FOR U
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
ShitHead:

I know i fck my mother. That's why my guilty conscience dey worry me.
OMG, your family must be cursed.... so you fake your mother?
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by AnanseK(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Religion full of hypocrites and dumb followers. And the sheep congregation sat and continued taking morality lectures from this unchaste unclean man they call Pastor?

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by ayoxxzbaba(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
saraki2019:
where ae my chrstans borhter, see what your religion teaching is all about, shame! shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!

Religion or no religion, dz happens everywhere n in every religion...dr is no way u wont c sm like ds. Moreover a true christians nd nt b surprise of all ds happeninhs, its bn fore told in d scriptures ... In d last days all ds must happen n many more.... Its a pointer to real christians dt d end is nearer than ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by DanielsParker(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Gobe
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by dazzlingd(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
saraki2019:
where ae my chrstans borhter, see what your religion teaching is all about, shame! shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!shame!

walk of atonement grin you know nothing
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by Sunmolar(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
saraki2019:
just listen to yourself. religious ungodly man
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by Wheezdom(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
saraki2019:

Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by Raheemzee(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mayb datz what their Bible teaches dem
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by Wheezdom(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
jaggabban:
This crazy Christianity and its stupid followers won't stop displaying their madness. Especially in Nigeria.

Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by jamessamo: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is elumficatus...Please I want to change planet ..am tired of this earth
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by iamfromlagos(f): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
saraki2019:
mumu somebody. head banger crew.
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Unless the pastor says his own side of the story, we can't conclude but for now, we don't know whether the woman is saying the truth, only God will judge.
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by makinson2865: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
pastor go be like

Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by mimopel(f): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good evening....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray study the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo com

Or WhatsApp Daniel 08038261313....to book an interview God bless us

U can also quote this post with ur number
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by oloolo: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2017
I know a girl who went to a Catholic reverend fathers office and gave him a Mouth Action right there in his office......

This is not fiction it happened live....
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by Primebuilders(m): 12:46am On Oct 12, 2017
EliteBiz:

Why ? Because she's a woman? Where is her proof?

The video is the proof
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by mike4real2(m): 1:29am On Oct 12, 2017
End time pastor.

See as he black like devil.
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by XaintJoel20: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2017
saraki2019:

I think this far better than the act of your paedophile prophet Mohammed who still have the record of sleeping with 9 year old Aisha and was known to be a rapist...

Religion of terrorists.

Moderators stay out of this. He casted the first stone...
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by saraki2019(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2017
XaintJoel20:

I think this far better than the act of your paedophile prophet Mohammed who still have the record of sleeping with 9 year old Aisha and was known to be a rapist...

Religion of terrorists.

Moderators stay out of this. He casted the first stone...
something that was done 1400 years ago, when pagans (like you) of that time did not see it as improper, why you the 21st century pagan sees it as a crime, when your ancestors did same,
go to jerusalem and asked about who you follow, what religion you practice no body allows it in birth place of the true christ.
jesus never teach you blashphemy
no one follow the paganism you called christianity in jerusalem, no any jew( God chosen )even believe in it.
you have gone astray and will be casted to hell.
the prophet muhammad that come to tell you who your jesus is , you dont want o listen.
hmmm
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by XaintJoel20: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2017
saraki2019:

something that was done 1400 years ago, when pagans (like you) of that time did not see it as improper, why you the 21st century pagan sees it as a crime, when your ancestors did same,
go to jerusalem and asked about who you follow, what religion you practice no body allows it in birth place of the true christ.
jesus never teach you blashphemy
no one follow the paganism you called christianity in jerusalem, no any jew( God chosen )even believe in it.
you have gone astray and will be casted to hell.
the prophet muhammad that come to tell you who your jesus is , you dont want o listen.
hmmm

Little search on Google would help you.

Search for the Church of Nativity and Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

I guess these would help you know that there are indigenous Christians in Israel.

You prophet was also a pagan for him to have followed the acts of pagans in his time.

So Sani Yerima's case happened in the ancient time as well?
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by habsydiamond(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2017
this one is raw
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by saraki2019(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
XaintJoel20:

Little search on Google would help you.

Search for the Church of Nativity and Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

I guess these would help you know that there are indigenous Christians in Israel.

You prophet was also a pagan for him to have followed the acts of pagans in his time.

So Sani Yerima's case happened in the ancient time as well?

you are completely wrong!
1- 99% of isreali are not christains, just watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Cui-E0DOY
2- prophet muhammad was never a pagan, read history of prophet muhammad before islam.
3- 100% of dwellers of mecca and medinah accepted prophet muhammad and are muslim , unlike jesus in jerusalem were no one want to associate with christainity.
4-i just don't know where you people belong
Re: Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi by emmydadave: 1:18am On Oct 13, 2017
ShitHead:
Did he rape her? Why the drama? Pastor no get dickk? Konji no dey hold pastor? To wankk, sin; to fork, sin. MAKE HE DIE OF KONJI? Who never sin before? Who no dey even sin? Some wey dey shout him name dey on top woman dey read this my message.

Fork her mother too.

You are really SHITHEAD[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church / Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church / The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.