Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,878 members, 7,876,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Ticketing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ticketing (608 Views)

Airline Booking In Nigeria - Book Flights Online Air Ticketing Check-in / Ticketing Agent / For Your Ticketing And Reservation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ticketing by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2010
call for your international ticket and local ticket we gives commision to our passengers.
Re: Ticketing by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
call YMS TRAVELS AND TOUR on this number 08033246961, 07092313798 or visit www.ymstravelsandtours.com
Re: Ticketing by iz2much: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2010
@YMS

how real are u guyz
Re: Ticketing by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
we are real ,you just try to contact us
Re: Ticketing by iz2much: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
broz, the try na be say i maga. okay i will see how real you are. what happen in the airport today? i mean muritala international airport
Re: Ticketing by Vicjustice: 1:04am On Mar 11, 2010
iz2much:

broz, the try na be say i maga. okay i will see how real you are. what happen in the airport today? i mean muritala international airport

YMS IS A LEGITIMATE TRAVEL AGENCY, I'M SATISFIED WITH MY FINDINGS ABOUT THEIR ACTIVITIES AND I'M DELIGHTED TO SAY THAT THE AGENCY IS OK
Re: Ticketing by Busybody2(f): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2010
iz2much:

[s]Sule igbira oshi, o ti gbon gan loju ara e niyen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/s] WOW, CLAP FOR YOURSELF AND GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK cool WHAT A DISCERNING QUESTION TO ASK, TO TEST THE GENUINENESS OF A TRAVEL AGENT, YOU ARE A GENIUS INDEED cool
Re: Ticketing by Vicjustice: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
Busy_body:

[s]Sule igbira oshi, o ti gbon gan loju ara e niyen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/s] WOW, CLAP FOR YOURSELF AND GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK cool WHAT A DISCERNING QUESTION TO ASK, TO TEST THE GENUINENESS OF A TRAVEL AGENT, YOU ARE A GENIUS INDEED cool
   I like your style as usual, respect! grin grin
Re: Ticketing by Busybody2(f): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
Vicjustice:

I like your style as usual, respect! grin grin

Dunno whacchutalking about tongue [s]No come put weed in my peace and gentle-loving self's pocket abeg [/s] Happy new year Mr Ajala-travel-all-over-the-world tongue, glad to have you back cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ticketing by Busybody2(f): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
iz2much:

In case we got off on the wrong footing, nice to meet you, the name's buzibadi, whats yours? Now to the koko of the matter, what happened at the airport, this shombo wants to know biko and can't wait for your Inspector Gadget abi na Dangermouse detective style long thing tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ticketing by chelseabmw(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2010
This is what i call YAHOO YAHOOING! grin

(1) (Reply)

Hello / Malaysian Trip / Travel Agency Website For 15,000 Naira With Free Advertising On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.