Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,339 members, 7,950,682 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There. (5978 Views)

What Is Happening With TSTV? / Re-scan Your Decoders With TSTV New Frequency Parameters / Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There. by Deyooluv: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
If you are looking for low cost, high quality, reliable cable alternative, this IPTV service is for you. With a fully functional interactive tv guides and streaming across multiple platforms you will get the true cable tv experience without the high cable tv bill.
With this service you will get the majority of the premium channels, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz that most cable companies offer along with all of the basic channels such as TNT, USA, TBS, and much more. Depending which service you pick you will also get more UK channels, premiere league 3pm Kick offs, and international coverage as well as adult content!.No contracts. Pay as you go. Cancel at anytime. The best low cost cable alternative!
I moved to canada and i am a reseller of this service.
I can hook you up and also be aware that this service is majorly centered around UK,US and Canada.
I have test trial if you want to check it out
This is cheaper than DSTV and TSTV.
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
where can we get it
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There. by Deyooluv: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
if you interested,i can give you a trial.do you have a set up box or any kind of player with internet?
ejikesuv:
where can we get it
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There. by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2017
this your iptv no get name?

no details?

we've seen this type of stuff many times here during the days of C-Lines. work for 1 week, then disappear

merely giving out test accounts is not going to cut it.
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There. by funkyrash(m): 2:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Deyooluv:
If you are looking for low cost, high quality, reliable cable alternative, this IPTV service is for you. With a fully functional interactive tv guides and streaming across multiple platforms you will get the true cable tv experience without the high cable tv bill.
With this service you will get the majority of the premium channels, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz that most cable companies offer along with all of the basic channels such as TNT, USA, TBS, and much more. Depending which service you pick you will also get more UK channels, premiere league 3pm Kick offs, and international coverage as well as adult content!.No contracts. Pay as you go. Cancel at anytime. The best low cost cable alternative!
I moved to canada and i am a reseller of this service.
I can hook you up and also be aware that this service is majorly centered around UK,US and Canada.
I have test trial if you want to check it out
This is cheaper than DSTV and TSTV.

The problem is the data you need to watch IPTV in Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Multiple LNB Holder / Bbnaija2019 : See Richest Housemates In Biggie's / How To Run Blind Scan Onstrong Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.