Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) (25852 Views)

Where To Learn Forex Trading In Port Harcourt / Learn FOREX, Trade FOREX, Earn From FOREX / Successfully Earn Bitcoin (Absolutely Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Trend trade and Counter trade for this month.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nothing else to contribute here. All you need to be successful is in here.

Gave out a lot of info that took years with a lot of roller coaster, mental anguish, pain and suffering to get.

It's left for you to put the puzzle together, no spoon feeding.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by enolife2(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
redsox11:
Nothing else to contribute here. All you need to be successful is in here.

Gave out a lot of info that took years with a lot of roller coaster, mental anguish, pain and suffering to get.

It's left for you to put the puzzle together, no spoon feeding.
thanks man
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by Opengates(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
redsox11:
Disclaimer; This is not new idea and I didn't create anything here. I'm doing this to help others, I'm not looking for anything in return.

It's simple enough to understand, and can give anyone a strong forex background to build on. This will take you from a trader with no clue at all, to a trader with some clue.

Is this the Holy Grail ? If you are searching for Holy Grail on public trading forum or even anywhere, then I wish you sweet dreams smiley wink grin

There is no need to use more that 1 moving average, so we are going to have only one.

It doesn't mean to buy/sell blindly. It mean it aid you to make an idea of what could happen and where you are in market CIRCLE "there's different terminology, circle and all... it's not important, it's the idea behind it that is important".

So basically we'll use the HH, LH, LL, LH info we learnt earlier with just 1 MA line (If you don't understand HH, LH, LL, LH... Read up on it, it's not difficult idea to grasp at all).

Some extra info; we are not looking to trade MA lines, or MA cross, it's little bit more comprehensive.

HH - Higher High,
LH - Lower High,
LL - Lower Low,
LH - Lower high.

Ps: If you've got no idea what forex is and it's your first time. Start from here to learn the very basic; https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

More Later....

Weldone sir

Forex all the way...
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
The first goal for a trader has nothing to do with money and everything to do with being consistent.

The first goal is to learn how to trade properly. This first goal can take months to years before it’s developed enough to use in a real account situation. 

One should separate him or herself from a road full of profits, instead the trader should focus on overall consistency.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by RX300: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2019
@Redox11, thanks for the good work. I am so happy to have come across this topic on NL. please could you point me in the right direction on how to get the TMA band. I have been checking but could not find it. Thanks a lot.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
RX300:
@Redox11, thanks for the good work. I am so happy to have come across this topic on NL. please could you point me in the right direction on how to get the TMA band. I have been checking but could not find it. Thanks a lot.
There’s a lot of TMA indicators out there but search for the non-repainting TMA.
I can’t upload the indicator here, as you can’t upload indicators on Nairaland.

So look it up online. You’ll get it.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Structure.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
What I call lazy way to trade, simply using risk reward to your advantage. Static SL and making sure you ride your TP for more.
Entering in direction of daily TF on 5mins chart, with the help of TMA bands.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
We humans, are way too complicated for our own good. Simple does work.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bigger Targets

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
GChf

1 Like

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
No party today. Got stopped out for breakeven after some +30pips.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Checkmate

2 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 1:42am On Sep 28, 2019
From Eddy.

daily : seems like it'll bounce ( minor or major - i don't know)
hourly: no lower low, retest at nearly 50% fib level (just estimate)
15 min: no lower low, retest at nearly 50% fib level
5 min: no lower low, and possible long entry... still waiting for confirmation.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 1:44am On Sep 28, 2019
bot 1.2280 x 1
after pinbar was formed

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 1:45am On Sep 28, 2019
another buy order filled @ 1.2295 x 1

fasten your seatbelts... weeeee!

next entry will be 2 position... be quick
on a minor retracement i will enter long x 2

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 1:49am On Sep 28, 2019
bears are weak heheh bot @ 1.2310 x 2
i remember Mood said, when you're right hit 'em hard

last puff (breath) of bears?
that long blue candle show bulls dominance, its momentum - that red candle sandwiched by 2 bull candle shows continuity?
notice there is no lower low... so it's still bullish call hehehehe

here is my other method of entry upon confirmation (feb's method).
using fractal to know top or bottom, wait for v shape then enter upon breakout on fractal level. see current chart...
but remember always go with trend, never counter trend

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 1:51am On Sep 28, 2019
here's my blotter so far..

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Gchf close to my 20pips SL. Looking for ONLY sell, trading in direction of daily trend.

Today and tomorrow will determine if we will have continuation of down trend or start of UP trend on daily.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
PERSONAL JOURNAL

Forward testing new idea, if it pass the test, would be the easiest way to trade for me YET.

Not really system per se, but mainly using money management to supplement system , so trade management skills have to be little above average. Setting aside ego and taking the occasional big loss and developing mental strength to hold on to growing profit.

Before anything, watch terrain, no where to bail out and close all. Using trade averaging.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Around NY / Mid NY or Close of NY;

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Trade management / cutting losses , set BE / allowing for Millipede growth

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Okay, some trade triggered TP, haven't figured out the optimum pip value but for now, target is 100pips .
TP was triggered just right before the fall occurred.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
redsox11:
Okay, some trade triggered TP, haven't figured out the optimum pip value but for now, target is 100pips .
GU came back to hit breakeven (BE) .

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
redsox11:
redsox11:
Trade management / cutting losses , set BE / allowing for Millipede growth
NOW what you didn't see , first set up trade averaging ( marked with red arrow ). Now this is where trade management skills comes to play " Trade management / cutting losses , set BE and allowing for Millipede growth "

1 Like

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2019
Gbp , pounds at crossroads right now, can easily turn short or long. sign * , i'm not looking to short. Others, looking for averaging short entries.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2019
Chart

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2019
The idea for short averaging today. It is waiting game for now.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
Sluggish day embarassed cry, hopefully some firework during NY session.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Super tight range day, closing shop. Tomorrow should be interesting. After ranging day, a breakout is just around the corner.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2019
GBP , pounds all over the place. Something is not right, price is ranging and too close to middle too call. I don't like trading when I have the feeling price could go either way . Too close to call... So I'm going to wait for things to get clearer, no need to rush it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

CBN Writes Banks On Implementation Of Naira Re-Design Policy / Hotel Guests Chased Away By FIRS Officials In Delta State. Photos / OPay Warns Customers Against Cryptocurrency And Virtual Currency Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.