Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,089 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help (1186 Views)

3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
pls my friend brother had being in a dilemma filled with deadly moments.
he had a court wedding with a more younger lady, he is about 40,and the lady is about 26.
they had the wedding last two weeks, it was a joyous ceremony they would have.
until they informed that the newly wife have packed her belongings unnoticed out of the house, and the wedding lasted only 3 weeks. my friend told me that the aunty was informed by one prophet that the man is not her man that she must not marry him, untill her parents said she must marry him, that those pastor are all lair.

my friend brother is in situation where he can't even taste anything, not only he financed the wedding but the pain he go before he married the lady...and this is the second wife this brother would have divorced.

help me advice my friend i try to tell him that they should visit the court, but i was hesitant not to.

help me
pls i Don't fabricate this topic it real

lalasticlala seun mydd44
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by naijawisdom(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Why did they force the girl to marry in the first place?

1 Like

Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
naijawisdom:
Why did they force the girl to marry in the first place?

she brought the man herself
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by Adaumunocha(f): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by SenorFax(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Juju on the beat,

Time to find her exes and beg them with big fat goat

On the other hand I pray she is safe wherever she is, and hope she return home safely, cos the way dem dey kidnap ppl dese days ehhn no be small o
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by attention007(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
File a missing person report at the nearest station
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
You try sad
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Hmm

pls let be serious now i don't fabricate it
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
SenorFax:
Juju on the beat,

Time to find her exes and beg them with big fat goat

On the other hand I pray she is safe wherever she is, and hope she return home safely, cos the way dem dey kidnap ppl dese days ehhn no be small o

pls what can the man do he spend on this wedding i can say he financed it.. he is in deadly desperate moments now
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by bedspread: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
pls my friend brother had being in a dilemma filled with deadly moments.
he had a court wedding with a more younger lady, he is about 40,and the lady is about 26.
they had the wedding last two weeks, it was a joyous ceremony they would have.
until they informed that the newly wife have packed her belongings unnoticed out of the house, and the wedding lasted only 3 weeks. my friend told me that the aunty was informed by one prophet that the man is not her man that she must not marry him, untill her parents said she must marry him, that those pastor are all lair.

my friend sister husband is in situation where he can't even taste anything, not only he financed the wedding but the pain he go before he married the lady...

help me advice my friend i try to tell him that they should visit the court, but i was hesitant not to.

help me
pls i Don't fabricate this topic it real

lalasticlala seun mydd44
MY FRIEND BROTHER...
MY FRIEND SISTER HUSBAND...
I don't understand...
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by SenorFax(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

pls what can the man do he spend on this wedding i can say he financed it.. he is in deadly desperate moments now
Calm him and pray for his wife's return, if he can afford private investigator no p, police are useless.
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
bedspread:
MY FRIEND BROTHER...
I don't understand...
bedspread:
MY FRIEND BROTHER...
I don't understand...

my friend brother i just changed the headline
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by Divay22(f): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
This one strong o...
Just 3 weeks
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by Adaumunocha(f): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

Is he desperate because of the money? I think you should locate d woman first.
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by smardray(m): 12:08am On Oct 12, 2017
hmmmm.....up until he became 40 years.
. he didn't get married.... now tell im to go back to his village with yards of cloths nd goats ..let him start begging. his village pple
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44am On Oct 12, 2017
thats what happen when 2 strangers get married out of pressure to marry just about any donkey out there who is willing to participate in this charade. this lady may have gotten her senses back and did the only she could, which is run the hell out of this obvious phoney union.

as much as this man may feel down/ashamed or even suicidal about the whole issue, IMHO it is better than going through all the wedding ceremonies and getting stuck with (and/or waking up with this stranger by your side) for years.

he will certainly get over it (what other choice has he got?!), and sadly it is the future women in his life that will pay the price and feel the wrath!
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by jhudit(f): 4:52am On Oct 12, 2017
The lady was not interested in the wedding and marriage. She only went on with the wedding to please everyone and avoid embarrassment. She couldn't go on with the marriage, she knows marriage is different from wedding.

He will get over it.
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 12, 2017
jhudit:
The lady was not interested in the wedding and marriage. She only went on with the wedding to please everyone and avoid embarrassment. She couldn't go on with the marriage, she knows marriage is different from wedding.

He will get over it.

but she is the one that bought this same man,and also the man financed the wedding
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
thats what happen when 2 strangers get married out of pressure to marry just about any donkey out there who is willing to participate in this charade. this lady may have gotten her senses back and did the only she could, which is run the hell out of this obvious phoney union.

as much as this man may feel down/ashamed or even suicidal about the whole issue, IMHO it is better than going through all the wedding ceremonies and getting stuck with (and/or waking up with this stranger by your side) for years.

he will certainly get over it (what other choice has he got?!), and sadly it is the future women in his life that will pay the price and feel the wrath!
pls she is the one that bought the man in the first place
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 12, 2017
Marriage don't last long luckily for your brother his came fast. A lot of women are confused your brother was just a victim, he'll get over it.
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

pls she is the one that bought the man in the first place

whoever started this is not important, the point is that she obviously was not ready/willing to be in this marriage any longer (which says a lot about why they got married at the 1st place)... thus she decided to make a run for it, and pull a disappearance act.
Re: My friend Brother's Wife Abscond After Their 3 Weeks Wedding, Help by Curvinus(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
How can a 40 years old man marry a girl who is nearly half his age and expect the union to last? Did he even consider the girl's happiness as a factor?

Tell your friend to get over his greed grief and and look for his age mates if wants anything with the semblance of a meaningful union.

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Exposes Her Friends On Facebook Who Use Sex Charms To Tight Rich Guys / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Share Experiences Of When You Had Neighbours From Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.