Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,785 members, 7,898,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Breaking: Emeka Onyia Resigns As Ifeanyi Ubah's Media Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Emeka Onyia Resigns As Ifeanyi Ubah's Media Aide (601 Views)

Goodnews As Ifeanyi Ubah Comes To The Rescue Of Ndi Anambra / BREAKING: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo State Governorship Elections / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Emeka Onyia Resigns As Ifeanyi Ubah's Media Aide by thevoicepost(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah's Media Aide, Mr Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia has just resigned his position. Mr Onyia's resignation may have been unconnected with the political difference of the former boss and the People's Democratic Party, PDP on which his former principal contested for the Governorship ticket of the party but lost to Oseloka Obaze.

There has been speculations of Mr Ubah working against the PDP to deliver the incumbent Governor of Anambra state, Willie Obiano.

Mr Onyia has been an ardent critic of the incumbent governor and hasn't relented in his effort to make the Governors re-election impossible.

Onyia may have been faced with difficulties working to deliver the same man whom he has been opposed to his policies and poor governance.

When The Voice Post contacted Emeka Onyia, He said from the begining when he accepted the job that he knew that a day like this will surely come.

He also said that this is an opportunity for someone else to come in and have same experience.

Onyia stated that his resignation is not connected with any face-off or disagreement.

"My Reason to resign is person and mutual and devoid of any disagreement.

"Whatever has a beginning must surely have an end, I served a great man who made me to become better experienced and i will always be grateful to him."

Below is the post he made on Facebook announcing his Resignation;

It was great working with this great man Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah as his SSA Media ...

I have bowed out ... God bless Ifeanyi Ubah .

I celebrate all the wonderful people that made my work successful !

Those that I had disagreement with while performing my duty as SSA Media to this great man ,thank you all for our disagreement on issues shapes my results .

Indeed , I celebrate God for His Grace ...

Once again , thanks You Dr Ifeanyi Ubah for giving me opportunity to serve you as SSA Media . Even after my resignation , I will never stop to respect and honour you .
Remain Blessed sir !

Thank You Friends ! You all made my job so easy !

Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia ©2017
Abuja , Nigeria .

http://www.thevoicepost.com/news/1828-Breaking-Emeka-Onyia-Resigns-as-Ifeanyi-Ubahs-Media-Aide

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

LCC Increase Lekki & Ikoyi Toll Gate Tariffs / $25b NNPC Scam: Nigerians Can Now See The Hypocrisy In Buhari’s Anti-corruption / Senate President Saraki Approves $350 Million World Bank Loan For Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.