Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test (41772 Views)

3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN / Photos: Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By 21,780 Teachers In Kaduna / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by sinola(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2017
religionisbad:
Don't tell me a teacher wrote this
Lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by toyinjimoh(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2017
Why won't they fail she can't even express her self in simple sentence.... Chai
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by ipobarecriminals: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2017
sad
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by adexuxin(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2017
This post is a setup
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Kaybaba5(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2017
It is obvious that a teacher wrote this
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by daclemx: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2017
And you call this one a teacher Ha Diaris God OH embarassed
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by AnaCheks(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Please shift for me oooo...... I wanting to fainting grin grin grin
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by quinnboy: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Bloggers at it again...... Kai! The media has taken the place of common reasoning, the media tells us what to think, what to do, and how to live our lives....uhmmmm i tire oh.
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by centoke30(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2017
grin
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by YourWife(f): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Lies! How can a teacher write such? False allegations!!! tongue
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by bukynkwuenu: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2017
grin. I see
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2017
Jessyjack:
Now I see why they failed in the first place... Educational system in Kaduna is dead and buried....

It's not just in Kaduna. Kaduna 's own became sacrificial cow due to the exams but as a whole educational system in Nigeria, including tertiary institutions is really something to be declared state of emergency on.

Regardless of what is stated,North is evidently the worst
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by toyinjimoh(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2017
shortgun:
This is what happens when give jobs to people who don't deserve it.

Just like d brain dead Buhari is giving every appointment to his kinsmen without merit.
....use ur sense once na, must u mention buhari in everything
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by bukynkwuenu: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2017
religionisbad:

not an ordinary teacher but a northern teacher who failed primary 4 exam.... if you doubt ask your friends that served in the North...
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by adisabarber(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Na lie joor
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by oweman: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2017
religionisbad:

It's pure lies ; the story is very likely the hand work of biafrogs .
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by shigishege: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2017
nigeria don finish. dis is one of d teachers who failed d exams can u imagine a teacher wrote dis type of jargons above?? they failed true true. and to u OP. pls whats d meaning of "stilled" u wrote in ur passage here " While we are not sure how the test was marked, articles emerging online revealed that the test questions were as cheap as anything but the teachers "stilled failed"
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Adaumunocha(f): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2017
oweman:

It's pure lies ; the story is very likely the hand work of biafrogs .
Biafrogs? Too early for such don't you think?
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Shift make I faint ...
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by ajibolaliberty(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Government shld nt be blamed on things like dis.
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by anthonyuncle(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2017
his english alone can knock floyd mayweather out of a boxing ring
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Nosikebit(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2017
This is just a deliberate act to further ridicule and taunt kaduna teachers. I am not saying the teachers are actually qualified or didnt fail the exams as being reported , all i'm saying is this particular post is an obvious sham. Someone wants this to trend
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by jeeka321: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2017
That's Hausa and unless you speak one you will not understand him. I see no problem with his language skill.

AntiWailer:
He has a point grin

That last paragraph spoke my mind.

(I honestly have no idea of what he wrote there)
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by MrImole: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2017
This is a lie, this is impossible.

Trust me, international communities do visit this site, stop tarnishing the remains of this country.

1 Like

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Illegal44: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by sparko1(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Jessyjack:
Now I see why they failed in the first place... Educational system in Kaduna is dead and buried....
Kaduna is the most educated state in the whole North!
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by myboy2010(m): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Pls if she is a girl, he is a boy... what of me
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Alexis0147(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2017
No Wonder They Failed!
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by igbeke: 8:13am On Oct 12, 2017
And a teacher wrote that crap?

The North truly have a long way to go in order to be at par with their counterparts in the south.
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by RobinHez(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2017
angry
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Themandator: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Thepasserby:
If you have been around the news, you will recall that the Kaduna State government of Nigeria decided to administer a test to ascertain the competence level of teachers in the state. About more than 20, 000 of the teachers flopped in the test and that has raised several concerns from the public.

While we are not sure how the test was marked, articles emerging online revealed that the test questions were as cheap as anything but the teachers stilled failed.

A teacher from Kaduna decided to react to the reasons why they failed the primary four test given to them by the Kaduna state government. 

If this post was written by a teacher. then I think it is high time the government makes the test more serious. 

I can't know if this was written in English or French. Here is a translation to what the teacher wrote in Hausa language

"A fool is not a mad man, and if the speaker is a fool, then the listener is not supposed to be a fool. God will punish them."

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/a-teacher-gives-reasons-why-they-failed-the-primary-four-test-in-kaduna-state

Just hope he did not pass the so called exam because that would amount to miscarriage of justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students / Pix: Who Is To Be Punished?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.