Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,614 members, 7,932,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:31 PM

Toke Makinwa Glows All The Way To Mars In Yellow Princess Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Glows All The Way To Mars In Yellow Princess Dress (524 Views)

Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Glows All The Way To Mars In Yellow Princess Dress by GrayAces: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Fashion influencer and Glitz’ style icon of the year, Toke Makinwa attended the Elite 10th anniversary looking like a million bucks.

Toke was covered in glow from head to toe as she rocked a Gert Johan Coetzee ball gown.

Gert Johan is one of my favorite South African design houses as they do these fairytale, Disney princess-esque pieces that are amazingly breath-taking.

Whenever I see a Gert Johan piece, I instantly think ‘ Giambattista Valli’ as the two have a lot in common and have perfected the art of princess silhouettes.

Back to Toke. This dress is the stuff dreams are made of. The electrifying yellow masterpiece was so beautifully made and hugged every inch of her body like butter. The plunging sweetheart neckline with beaded detail takes my breath away. The way the tulle of the skirt bounced off one another is perfect.

Toke’s makeup gives me life!! The full, soft, feathery brows, long, sultry wispies, nude glossy lips and my God, that glow! Anita Brows was the perfect MUA to finish off this look. Toke Makinwa is every makeup artist’s dream.

She has this buttery soft skin which radiates and literally lights up the room and the makeup just accentuates that.

The bronzer dusted on her shoulder, collar bone and décolletage work to draw light and exude luminosity on her skin. Round of applause for her makeup artist please.

I love every inch of Toke’s look. She is dripping gold and hot sauce. This is what a superstar should look like.
See more photos @ http://www.unbrokenchords.com/toke-makinwa-glows-way-mars-yellow-princess-dress/

Re: Toke Makinwa Glows All The Way To Mars In Yellow Princess Dress by jhydebaba(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2017
kissNigerian Cinderella kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa Glows All The Way To Mars In Yellow Princess Dress by Tamarapetty(f): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Tale as old as time

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Shares New Photos To Mark His Birthday / Ice Prince Announce Plans Give Fans "Dope" With Stunting Shots [PICS] / Seyi Shay Covers The Front Page Of SCHICK Magazine [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.