Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs (2831 Views)

Onitisha, Nnewi And Aba Are The Only Genuine Cities In Nigeria: Check Out Why / UPDATE FROM POLAND: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Meet President Of Poland Andrzej / Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by ipoblogic: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Day 2:

Most schools are shut.

Parents have kept their kids at .home.
We are not taking chances with this evil regime.

Perhaps, this with be so until Monday.
Mark you, no announcements were made.

Obiano will be shivering from the cold.
Nobody listens to such folks anymore.

We have the right to decide what happens to us in our lands.

What's Democracy again?
Government of the people, by the people and for the people.

Time is gone when a social misfit from Katsina will tell us what to do.

We own our lives and lands abs we have the right to decide our fate.

Nigeria and her army has scored another won goal.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by jmichlins(m): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Aren't you ashamed to post this online

North played this with polio vaccine and they paid dearly for it. Now my people is towing the same path

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by OjukwuWarBird: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2017
CriticMaestro:
so in other words monkeypox was developed by the Nigerian army? Hahahahaha...wow

Before Python Dance did you know of any pox called Monkey pox.?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Chigorkizz(m): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2017
jmichlins:

North played this with polio vaccine and they paid dearly for it. Now my people is towing the same path
Good To Knw The North Played this With Polio Vaccine.What Is The Vaccine The Army Were Giving?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by CriticMaestro: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Before Python Dance did you know of any pox called Monkey pox.?
so how will monkeypox curb dey threat posed by ipob? One of the few dullards in the southeast

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Movic1(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2017
We have too many educated illiterates in the East! I don't blame them sha, too much radio biafra can cause a lot of damages to the brain. So all the soldiers in the East came from the north? No Igbo soldiers among the soldiers carrying out the free medical exercise? Hatred for this government made some people to lost their reasoning and brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by unohbethel(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2017
CriticMaestro:
so in other words monkeypox was developed by the Nigerian army? Hahahahaha...wow
wats this one saying..

wo shud be administering the vaccines?
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by mcbreeze: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2017
jmichlins:

Sense is lacking in this your comment.
When have they found out vaccine for Monkey pox?
Why must be Army?
Why not Health professionals?
Or army are better than Civilian health professionals?
You don't inject drug without patient consent, in this case their parents should have known.
After killing people few weeks ago, you started giving them free medical.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by erunz(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2017
Me just thinking......

The first case of monkeypox is in Bayelsa State, South South.

There were rumours of its spread to some south western state.

Why was there no sensitization before administering vaccine to those student.

You will agree with me that the IDPs needs this vaccine the most.

If i were to be from any state in the South East i will also withdraw my kid from school, until the such exercise is confirmed by the government.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by unohbethel(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2017
Movic1:
We have too many educated illiterates in the East! I don't blame them sha, too much radio biafra can cause a lot of damages to the brain. So all the soldiers in the East came from the north? No Igbo soldiers among the soldiers carrying out the free medical exercise? Hatred for this government made some people to lost their reasoning and brain.
see dis mumu..

do U live in the east?

those wo lived in the east are telling u that they are hausa/fulani and ur here doubtin them

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by BornAgainMay: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2017
I still maintain nobody should allow their child to be administered with monkeypox

East was devoid of such illness until Python began to dance.

They should go to the north. What we need is good roads, steady power and employment not vaccine.

Jibril needs this vaccine than any other Easterner, so he won't be traveling to n fro to London with tax payers money

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by CriticMaestro: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2017
unohbethel:

wats this one saying..

wo shud be administering the vaccines?
administering? Are u part of the Nigerian army?
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Ejanla07: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2017
jmichlins:

CriticMaestro:

afonja haters...
d op is in point

u cant show u hate people and turn around to show love...

Igbos wont and don't forget as we all have learnt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by unohbethel(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2017
erunz:
Me just thinking......

The first case of monkeypox is in Bayelsa State, South South.

There were rumours of its spread to some south western state.

Why was there no sensitization before administering vaccine to those student.

You will agree with me that the IDPs needs this vaccine the most.

If i were to be from any state in the South East i will also withdraw my kid from school, until the such exercise is confirmed by the government.

leave those haters...the worst of all is that its been administered by soldiers...those that killed their youths

they now love igbos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by erunz(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2017
Movic1:
prevention is better than cure, why didn't the military inform the people on its plan to administer vaccine to students in South East, Besides there have been no case of Monkeypox reported in south east , unlike Bayelsa and Some south western states

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Ebimor96: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Ebimor96: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2017
kiss
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by ipoblogic: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2017
erunz:
prevention is better than cure, why didn't the military inform the people on its plan to administer vaccine to students in South East, Besides there have been no case of Monkeypox reported in south east , unlike Bayelsa and Some south western states

Informing us or not.

We have nothing to do with terrorists.
I can not entrust my child to a well known terrorists.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Ebimor96: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2017
D
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Movic1(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2017
unohbethel:

see dis mumu..

do U live in the east?

those wo lived in the east are telling u that they are hausa/fulani and ur here doubtin them

Omg! So with the groundnut oil on your head that you called brain, U can't still reason straight? How will an entire soldiers carrying out the free medical exercise come from the North! I now believe that it is very hard to convince a f00L!
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by ipoblogic: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2017
CriticMaestro:
We don't care who developed it.

All we know is this,
Nigerian Army is a terrorists organisation ran by Jihardists...

We don't trust them, we don't want them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Ebimor96: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2017
sad
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Ebimor96: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2017
CriticMaestro:
administering? Are u part of the Nigerian army?

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by ipoblogic: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2017
Movic1:

Radio Biafra is not an everyday Radii station.

Its a platform where our people are free to express their opinions. Normally we.don't have such rights in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Ngokafor(f): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2017
jmichlins:

Good you said Polio..now could you kindly tell us the name of the vaccines meant for SE??..we would like to know cos the NA does not even know embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by months: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2017
AN ARMY FULL OF ILLITERATE HAUSAFULANI IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE BAD NEWS.

THE ENTIRE EAST SHOULD BE ON PEDOPHILE ALERT.

THEY SHOULD LEAVE OUR REGION, IT IS NOT A WAR ZONE.

BORNO CAN BENEFIT FROM THEIR PRESENCE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Omeokachie: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2017
The army should go get high on their own vaccines.

Or better still, cart it away and administer it on their children when they get home.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Kokolet11: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2017
Movic1:
please what type of medical exercise is that?and does soldiers start conducting medical exercise in Nigeria?please explain with points.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Spylord48: 8:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Tufiakwa!!! some people sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Should Cut Federal Allocation From Pdp Control States / Osita chidoka campaigning for MKO abiola in this throwback poster / Anambra Defend Your State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.