Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,937 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:33 PM

Book Club? Bookstore? Literary Event? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Club? Bookstore? Literary Event? (417 Views)

Does Anyone Knows How To Go About Owning A Bookstore? / Chinua Achebe Literary Festival To Hold In Awka / Get Any Kind Of Book From This Online Bookstore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Club? Bookstore? Literary Event? by Suetsi(f): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2017
Hello...

Do you know of any bookstore around you?

or do you own a bookstore?

Do you belong to or know of any book club (online or offline)?

Are you hosting any literary event or know of any one that's coming up?

I know... I know you're tired of the questions already, lol...I'm getting to point.

Well...if you answered "YES" to any of the above questions, why not spread the word by listing them on a website where it's sure to get noticed by many people?

If your answer is "NO", then no wahala.
You can get info on literary events coming up, as well as bookstores and bookclubs on the website too!

Click here: www.bookclubs.com.ng to do a listing or find upcoming events.

SUE.

(1) (Reply)

Free Money / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 147/overcome The Fear Of Fail / Vocabulary Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.