Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,674 members, 7,878,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics (38231 Views)

Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by PissedOffWeed(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] God!!!! I am so happy!!!!!! I have long prayed and wished for this!!!!

10K bet won!

I did stake that this marriage won't last up to February next year!

Woh!!!!!!!!! #InolamideVoice
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by Rayman5(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2017
A cocks ejaculation lasts longer than some marriages

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by seunny4lif(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2017
Wetin come concern us
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by bentlywills(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Useless marriages dese days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by xynerise: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Its a norm
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2017
rossyc:
ok

i will never see you again
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by shadrach77: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
And to think this prostitut.e was celebrating the man few weeks ago saying we always have hot sex. Anything for attention undecided cry embarassed
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by walket(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
mtcheww look at the pics she posted sef rubbish, her pics just like her marriage.
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by Iamsheye(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017

Was she not the one bragging abt her and her husband's make up s*x
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by Timileyin1234(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
So they can break up, if u see how this woman dey hype this man on her instagram page. kakakakakkakka laughing in swahili

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2017
I don't know her
But she might be a slut undecided
Isn't she?
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by LordIsaac(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Just beholÉ— the pictures of the two that want to remain in marrriage. Well, it's comical. For any union forged in the heat of lust will not stand the test of time!

2 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by Zane2point4(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2017
This kind cosmetic marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by wahzupguy(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Sirpaul:
I pray whoever is reading this, that every ounce of fear, anxiety , and discouragement will be taken away. May God comfort you with His love and refill your heart with His peace.
thank you
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by walket(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
rubbish
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by rossyc(f): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

i will never see you again
meaning?
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by wahzupguy(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2017
cheesy

Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by Generalkorex(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Her own problem
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2017
rossyc:

meaning?

u no know wetin i mean

Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by Daviestunech(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2017
KLWL:
Good for her. FCT
Fct for ur dream abi angry

Kontinu
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by rossyc(f): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

u no know wetin i mean
Retired fool.
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by Cyriloha(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
No be this girl say she and her bf dey Bleep like rabbit some weeks back? Aye ti get won. Dem don finally get them. Atimes, it's good to keep your relationship private

You wicked bro

2 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by columbus007(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2017
After all the doggy style versus voltron moves undecided
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2017
rossyc:

Retired fool.

haba why u are so saucy girl, u don't know maybe i can help you from ur brokeness
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by enemyofprogress: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2017
She wan open olosho shop for Allen avenue in full swing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by kense88: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2017
ShitHead:
A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
Stop giving people excuses to cheat and misbehave
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by eph12(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I guess she wants this next make up sex to be earth shattering hahahaha
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by Nov6(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2017
Can't even remember the last time a watched a Nollywood movie.. So i don't even know her, even if i do.. Her life is her business
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by eaglez(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2017
Some of these actresses and actors hould just stop throwing muds into this beautiful Union called marriage, there are lots of seminars,mentorship programmes and media where issues relating to keeping a healthy home are discussed,if you cannot live up to it,please don't get married.
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by ProfDumbledor(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2017
Yoruba and marriage crashes are like bread n butter. Tufiakwa!
Re: Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics by OlaMiki: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2017
u are 100% correct
eluquenson:
This whoredom got husband, smh

The duo both look alike....Jigolo and harlot grin

What a wonderful crash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Tries To Grab Sumo's Balls (Photo) / Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo / BBNaija's Maria Shades 'Ignorant' Nigerians Celebrating Xmas The Western Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.