Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,434 members, 7,947,782 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Kim Kardashian Denies Daughter North Doesn't Like Her Baby Brother Saint - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Denies Daughter North Doesn't Like Her Baby Brother Saint (571 Views)

Bbnaija Star, Nina Shows Off Her Overgrown Baby Brother (photos) / Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening / Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Denies Daughter North Doesn't Like Her Baby Brother Saint by KIDKKY(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2017
American reality TV personality, Kim Kardashian West, denies daughter North doesn't like her baby brother Saint but says 'she needs to be nicer'

Back in August, the mother of two, Kim Kardashian West told Ryan Seacrest while co-hosting Live! With Kelly and Ryan: 'I don’t know if it's because she's the older sister. I don't know what it is.

I thought it was a phase, "She does not like her brother and it’s so hard for me." she added before recalling an incident where North slammed a door in Saint's face while having a girls-only tea party.

Kim denies daughter North doesn't like her baby brother Saint, she explained,
'Obviously North loves Saint, she just is still jealous. She needs to still get it together and warm up and like be a little bit nicer, but I think she is getting there. I saw glimmers of hope like a week ago.

'She’s not like harmful. She’s not like hurting him or anything'

'She just doesn't want boys in her room,'
Kim, 36, added to which MJ agreed: 'I don't blame her.'

Source:http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/10/shes-still-jealous-kim-kardashian.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Denies Daughter North Doesn't Like Her Baby Brother Saint by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Have always said it North is Kim's karma

She will give Kim a run for her money time fame everything

(1) (Reply)

Omg! See Producer That Sexually Assaulted Actor Terry Crews And Other Male Actor / Hot Knife Chill Between Jim Iyke And Timaya Last Night In Lagos (photos) / Are You Looking For Mass Manufacturing Garment Factory In Lagos Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.