Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Untagged Full Video Of Victor Anichebe Getting Thrown Out Of Hotel Room By Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Untagged Full Video Of Victor Anichebe Getting Thrown Out Of Hotel Room By Cuppy (566 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Untagged Full Video Of Victor Anichebe Getting Thrown Out Of Hotel Room By Cuppy by TunezMediaBlog: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Finally Dj Cuppy Shamelessly Admits To Breaking Up With Victor Anichebe [VIDEO]

She had called him a fool and then shared a footage of him exiting their hotel dragging his luggages as she hurled hurtful words at him, calling him, her cool ex and friend, which the 29-year-old Lagos born striker laughed off.

They came together one last time, the lovers two, to throw shade at the reports calling it baseless. While Anichebe dropped on our page to state he was never in Dubai, the popular DJ shared a photo giving many hope, but despite the last stand, Cuppy and Anichebe didn't come out of their fight for love as Victors.

While promoting her coming single with Tekno, Cuppy admitted to leaving Victor due to their distance. In her own words;

"I literally do not have a boo. I and Victor are not together anymore. The picture I put up recently was a picture of us when we were together. We are still friends. People find it so weird"

"I feel like we just...He lives in China, I moved here. Time difference. It was really difficult. Anyone that knows footballers know that their schedules are crazy and my schedule is also crazy. So it was just difficult but he is such a great guy", She said.

So for the record, here is an untagged footage of how Cuppy threw out and lost her Victor.

See below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wjq-jVkeBA

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/finally-dj-cuppy-shamelessly-admits-to.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Untagged Full Video Of Victor Anichebe Getting Thrown Out Of Hotel Room By Cuppy by Young03(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2017
I get that kind shoe wey Vic wear

look am well
Re: Untagged Full Video Of Victor Anichebe Getting Thrown Out Of Hotel Room By Cuppy by odizeey(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Life issues
Very critical
Re: Untagged Full Video Of Victor Anichebe Getting Thrown Out Of Hotel Room By Cuppy by Greystone: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2017
hmmm
Re: Untagged Full Video Of Victor Anichebe Getting Thrown Out Of Hotel Room By Cuppy by Tolexander: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Untagged Full Video Of Victor Anichebe Getting Thrown Out Of Hotel Room By Cuppy by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2017
Who loses when he bought her G wagon of over N20 million. Spent money that can feed his entire village for generations on a girl that's already wealthy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Tuface’s Favourite Of All The Songs He Sangs / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Steps Out Dressed As A Sexy Catholic Nun To A Party / Moment When Seyi Shay Fall Yakata At AFRIMA 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.