Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,474 members, 7,901,327 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Oritse Femi Warns Wives Never To Starve Their Husbands Of Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi Warns Wives Never To Starve Their Husbands Of Sex (369 Views)

Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured / Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women / Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oritse Femi Warns Wives Never To Starve Their Husbands Of Sex by princeemmma(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Naija singer Oritse Femi has joined the “marriage counselors association of the Nigerian music industry” and has just left a word of advice for wives who are in the habit of starving their husbands of sex. The singer says it’s not proper.

Speaking in a chat with Saturday Beats, the singer made known that it upsets him whenever he hears that some Naija marriages fail because of lack of sex. In his opinion, sex is such a common thing and should not break couples. In his words;

“Marriage is something that you have to be very diplomatic about. You have to be very careful and know what you are doing because it has its ups and downs. No marriage is perfect. Some people talk about cheating in marriage and that is why I sang in my song, IGBEYAWO that women should not starve their husband of sex.”

“If you do that, it would bring problems in your home. I don’t want lack of sex to be a problem in my marriage. Anytime my wife wants to have sex, I would always give it to her, at any time. Some people think that marriage is all about money but it is not. It takes God and the couple to understand each other.”

Re: Oritse Femi Warns Wives Never To Starve Their Husbands Of Sex by eyinoluwa1(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2017
one day we shall all get married and find out what the heck is wrong ...........now i dont find it hard to oblige shaa

(1) (Reply)

Trending News Shocking The World / Don’t Blame Eedris Or Blackface, Blame The Loose Talk Podcast Hosts / Olamide Released His 7th Studio Album Titled Lagos Nawa Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.