Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,335 members, 7,940,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Try Your Intelligence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Try Your Intelligence (1078 Views)

Another Chance To Prove Your Intelligence / Put Your Intelligence To Test With Puzzles for a Reward / Test Your Intelligence quotient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try Your Intelligence by blinx4real(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
A lift is on the ground floor. There are 4 people in the lift including me. When the lift reaches 1st floor, 1 person gets out, 3 people get in. The lift goes up to the second floor, 2 people get out 6 people get in. It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up the lift cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone dies in the lift. How did I survive?

A. I got out on the first floor
B. I got out on the second floor
C. I got out on the third floor
D. I jumped out
E. None of the above
Re: Try Your Intelligence by c7(m): 6:51am On Mar 11, 2010
Owwwwwww! I chose C and b4 i 4get move thread to forum games
Re: Try Your Intelligence by c7(m): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2010
Owwwwwww! I chose C and b4 i 4get move thread to forum games
Re: Try Your Intelligence by thoshen: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
d ans is A
Re: Try Your Intelligence by blinx4real(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2010
na wa for this your answers o. Whats d logic behind your response, he could have gotten out at either the first or second floor, he could be talking from the grave etc, justify your result

(1) (Reply)

Fill Ur Jamb Form Online With Thumbprint Scanner At Affordable Price / Olabisi Onabanjo Has Reduce The Sch. Fees By 70% (may 2011) / Is Kadpoly And Yabatech Now A University After This Promotion By The F.g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.