Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,236 members, 7,970,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:42 PM

No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady (903 Views)

Women Should Be Having More Sex / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Kolababe: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2017
A lady has told men who are not rich enough to buy a can to take a back seat.According to the Nigerian lady online, if you don't own a car, you have no business giving birth to more than two kids.

Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Kolababe: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Her pics

Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Papiikush: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2017
According to statistics, 80% of the modern day Nigerian women are shallow minded.
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2017
Some ladies actually think with the hole in-between their legs. And to think she's asking men without cars to think shows the irony in her statement. What has a car that could either be a liability or an asset, got to do with a man's sense of responsibility?.
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Let me see her own cars....Meanwhile.....

Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Girls like this one will end up marrying a husband that will substitute them for car angry
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by IamAirforce1: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
She look stupid and confused

Girls like this one are usually from poor homes.
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
She's right but her approach is disgusting.

Having a car isn't an asset but a liability.

Now having more than 2 kids with no ride is stressful not to mention the cost of mobility to and fro coupled with the safety of public transit.

A quick story ai?

My uncle's wife took her 3 kids to go see a relative there in Lagos against her husband's wish. Her husband told her not to leave but to prepare 'moi-moi' for him prior to his return.

To cut the whole story short... She left in a 'molue' bus and never returned until a month's time. She returned with only a child, the rest were sacrificed for ritual. They got kidnapped and were released thanks to prayer but she never got a grip of herself

I kept wondering what would have been the case had she a car
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
And....

Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
I see.
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
All this poverty mentality post..even high school students have their own cars in more advance countries. Since when did having cars now define success
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Lalas247(f): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
We can tell this one doesn’t have a morally justified job
Chewing gum girls

Since when does having material things (car ) show qualities of a good mother

Our mum and her mum and her grand mum , great grandmother never had car so wtf is she talking about .... is that even priority
Or all the parents before car was invented were stupid or what undecided
My blood dey boil kimbraa take me out of here angry
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Lalas247(f): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
sunshineG:
All this poverty mentality post..even high school students have their own cars in more advance countries. Since when did having cars now define success
She is materialistic

Yes it improves the quality of life when u have a car to do the school runs and running around .... etc but it is not a must
Having a car doesn’t make you a good mum
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
she is right but her approach is wrong.
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:
We can tell this one doesn’t have a morally justified job
Chewing gum girls

Since when does having material things (car ) show qualities of a good mother

Our mum and her mum and her grand mum , great grandmother never had car so wtf is she talking about .... is that even priority
Or all the parents before car was invented were stupid or what undecided
My blood dey boil kimbraa take me out of here angry
I feel you jare angry...come and sit on my laps, in order to calm yourself grin
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

She is materialistic

Yes it improves the quality of life when u have a car to do the school runs and running around .... etc but it is not a must
Having a car doesn’t make you a good mum
yes it does but it shouldn't be a yard stick for success

I think what your spouse is able to do, his/her readiness to take care of you...should be of utmost importance

1 Like

Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Lalas247(f): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
sunshineG:
I feel you jare angry...come and sit on my laps, in order to calm yourself grin
weyrey grin before u give me belle cry
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

weyrey grin before u give me belle cry
shocked. No I just felt like offering a friend a shoulder to pass out her anger grin even if it means sitting on my legs for thirty minutes sad , I am ready to do that for you cry
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Apina(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
And that was how 16 years school fees was wasted undecided
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Lalas247(f): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked. No I just felt like offering a friend a shoulder to pass out her anger grin even if it means sitting on my legs for thirty minutes sad , I am ready to do that for you cry

See as u just zone me shocked
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

See as u just zone me shocked
na mistake jare...no be friend I wan talk na beautiful chick I wan talk
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Divay22(f): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
All this 9ja babes that wee just be dishing out advice eh angry
Re: No Car? Then You Have No Business Having More Than Two Kids-Nigerian Lady by Partnerbiz3: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nawao.
Modern world tire me oo

(1) (Reply)

. / If Your Network Provider Was to Expose Your Browsing History. How Would It Look? / My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.